• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] spidey sense

kryten5786

MBTI Type
infj
wow... a lot more reply's then i expected.
thanks for all your POV's.. im not trying to make myself out to be some kinda physic or anything, i guess it might be my subconscious putting a million little clues together, i have always thought of it as kind of a "Sherlock Holmes" way of thinking...picking up on tiny clues even when im not trying to. in public, im listening to everything your saying but in the back of my mind im "breaking you down" if that makes sense, that's what makes big crowds tiring.
i usually keep this kinda stuff inside because most people i know have to be right and have to have a logical explanation for everything, even though ... i don't think everything in life has a logical explanation. as if their saying "what your saying doesn't fit my "mold" of the world therefore your crazy" and that's when i go back into my shell and put the "camouflage" on.
im not a person of too many words in real life or online until i really get comfortable in this somewhat "public setting" so my posts might not be very long but i appreciate all of your input.

Goatman455

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
There aren't any "signals" that a phone is going to ring or that someone is coming. No one can predict that with any kind of consistency at all; if you think you or anyone else has predicted this in the past, you got lucky, period.

Listen, getting an intuitive feeling that someone is lying to you is different from getting an intuitive feeling that you're going to win the lottery today.

One is legitimate and the other isn't. The latter is a delusion.

You seem unable to accept the possibility that psychic transmission can exist, or that there are areas of knowledge beyond human comprehension at the current time.

kryten5786

MBTI Type
infj
hasn't every civilization in history thought that they had it all figured out and only during its downfall came to accept that they knew nothing at all..
we're no different, there was a world before us and there will be one after too..
remember ...it was common knowledge for hundreds...thousands of years that the world was flat and that we were the center of the universe..

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I do have a way of just knowing something will happen, someone is going to do something, but not really having an explanation. People can be very predictable, especially when put under circumstances. Of course, it's not set in stone because we're complex creatures but there are ways of predicting. I am not sure how to explain it to other people when I can't quite word how I came to said conclusion myself. There are times when I have doubts about my initial prediction and it ends up being correct. Other times when I'm very close but no cigar. Part of it is based on observation and patterns in people, things that happen, the way things work

. Once I get accustomed to something along those lines, the Spidey/deja vu moments come into play. The way that my brain makes connections, I can see multiple possibilities, and the most likely outcome.