• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs, "you know you're in love when..."

Waffle

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
When you know you can rely on them and they can rely on you no matter what.

Fecal McAngry

I'm always in love with thoughts or ideals or people or things.

:wubbie:
I really do envy this in my ENFP friends. My ENFP friend Julie can be dumped, miserable, find a new boyfriend and fall in love again in the space of what seems like a few hours.

INFP Kurt Cobain's line "I wish I was like you, easily amused" could be an INFP's take on ENFPs--though I highly doubt it was...

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
When you are comfortable enough to say whatever you're (actually) thinking.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
that verse has always resonated with me

I really do envy this in my ENFP friends. My ENFP friend Julie can be dumped, miserable, find a new boyfriend and fall in love again in the space of what seems like a few hours.

INFP Kurt Cobain's line "I wish I was like you, easily amused" could be an INFP's take on ENFPs--though I highly doubt it was...

Maybe I am an INFP after all.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Also, I inherently distrust people who think they are "in love" that quickly, no matter their type. That's a bit unbalanced.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
lol...nooo, it's not that easy. Not for me at least. If I really loved someone there was no just moving on, not in reality, maybe an illusion of that though.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Right. It's taken me years to get over people, but I've never been one to let people close to me know things like that. Never been my style.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Yep, I'm the same way. Under extreme stress I recently said too much and shared something like this, but it will never happen again. It's nobodies business!
Really? What happened? I'm starting to get to the point where I've realized keeping all these things in really works against me. I've always been so private about my feelings outside of a romantic relationship(and once there's been a breakup, I go back to not talking about how I feel). As result, I appear a lot stronger and harder than I actually am(my friends think I'm an ENTP).

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
I honestly was stressed and wasn't thinking about how I would feel after I shared the personal details about my past relationship. Not like I went into much detail. Trust me, I didn't go into much detail! The other person responded by asking me if I wanted to borrow their time machine. I had that NFP "come to jesus moment". I'd still do the same thing all over again in the past relationship for the same selfish reasons. Yeah, I really know what I'm doing! :happy::cheese::doh:

... now that I'm a little older and wiser, I'd like to believe I wouldn't make the same mistakes again in matters of the heart and also matters of my need to stay private about certain things. Only time will tell.
I hear you.:D

HollyGolightly

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know I'm in love when I can't eat.

Nothing gets between me and my food. NOTHING. ;P

I also know I'm in love when I'm behaving stranger than usual and people are suggesting that I seek professional help ;P

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When they don't return the love you have for them, but you keep loving them anyway.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
When you look into his eyes and you see him seeing you.

When you find yourself blissfully lost and found while in his embrace.

Airwalker

MBTI Type
INFP
Okay.

Frankly, at the moment. Love can kiss my ass.

I get tired of being burned. And I get tired of helping others and getting shafted. And people who think holding back because it might hurt me, is better than just getting it the fuck over with.

I know how you feel man. I have been through that alot to. You give people a hand and they take your whole arm. Pisses me of to. My last relationship really left a scar on me and since then I kinda put a hold on Love.

But I know when I'm in Love when:

- All the worries I have don't seem to matter anymore.
- I can take on the world.
- I start to be alot more social and alive and seem to want to spread this Love feeling to the world.
- Everything seems more beautiful, every sound, touch,the smell of nature. The feeling of the sun hitting my face. The wind blowing.
- I sacrifice time to be with her.
- I Enjoy her whole presence. Her body, her mind her everything. It just consumes me.
I know when I'm in love when my heart beats nervously, happily, lively all at the same time.
- enjoy looking at her when she's a sleeps.

etc.

*sigh*

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
I know how you feel man. I have been through that alot to. You give people a hand and they take your whole arm. Pisses me of to. My last relationship really left a scar on me and since then I kinda put a hold on Love.

But I know when I'm in Love when:

- All the worries I have don't seem to matter anymore.
- I can take on the world.
- I start to be alot more social and alive and seem to want to spread this Love feeling to the world.
- Everything seems more beautiful, every sound, touch,the smell of nature. The feeling of the sun hitting my face. The wind blowing.
- I sacrifice time to be with her.
- I Enjoy her whole presence. Her body, her mind her everything. It just consumes me.
I know when I'm in love when my heart beats nervously, happily, lively all at the same time.
- enjoy looking at her when she's a sleeps.

etc.

*sigh*

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Even the mushy stuff...

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
When you're passionately making out and he quickly needs to check his email for some stupid reason and you're laughing because it's ridiculously ridiculous.

:D

musttry

MBTI Type
INFJ
When you're passionately making out and he quickly needs to check his email for some stupid reason and you're laughing because it's ridiculously ridiculous.

:D

LOL Maybe he just needs to get rid of things that are bothering him to be able to fully concentrate on you ;-)

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Even the mushy stuff...

There were non-mushy stuff in there? :wubbie: