• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs, "you know you're in love when..."

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
You know you're in love...

When, for the first time, reality is better than anything you've ever dreamed of.

When you connect with someone on a level you never thought possible.

When you gaze out at the most perfect night sky and finally know you belong in the world you once felt so isolated in.

When you begin to see how beautiful life really is.

and...
When the only thing that makes you cry anymore is knowing that the only person you need to be truly happy is the one you’ll never have.

When you hate yourself for letting go of the one thing you were ever certain about.

sorry if I reposted any.
Being in love - the best thing ever. absolutely.
screwing it up - .......:cry:

# :hug:

meta

MBTI Type
infj
When time stands still whenever he's around.

When you can't stop glowing like a lighted jack-o-lantern and think everyone in the world must be able to see it (but you hope that they don't because everything is just too new and tremulous and personal).

When, for the first time, you are free to be fully and unapologetically yourself - and it feels so right.

Last edited:

Pixelholic

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
When you can actually be yourself and they think it's awesome.

That's all I got

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
Holy shit, after reading some of this, I dont know If I have ever been in love...

JoyOfTraveling

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
When no matter what you see, you can relate it to them in some way and you want to constantly tell them that!

AAAAARGH- I need to stop texting my ISTJ man! :)

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
Holy shit, after reading some of this, I dont know If I have ever been in love...

Really? This thread makes me think I have been in love several times which I think is untrue. I don't think I have ever been in love, just infatuation.

Chloe

Aww, nice thread. :wubbie:

When they bring out the best in you.

When their smile makes you melt.

When you feel the most safe in their arms.

When you could just cuddle with them forever more.

When you're proud of them, and you want to make them proud of you.

When nobody else's opinion of them matter.

:yes::yes: totally

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
When you put up with their BS, and when you can fart around them lol.

Rachel

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
5w4
... when just being in their presence is enough.

... when it's felt physically.

... when you wish you didn't care for them so deeply.

When I feel free to be myself.

Everything reminds you of them. You feel like they are always with you in some capacity. You want the best for them...ie you let them be who they are no matter what.

When you can be your retarded self around them and they can be their retarded self around you.

Yep.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
when i'm willing to blow off everyone and everything else just for the chance to hang out with them.

i say this currently not being in love: that as much as i looove being in love, it makes me do shitty things sometimes. not for the other person - i'll act hella noble for them - but to the the people around us. i just get too wrapped up sometimes. thankfully, lately i've had the good fortune to fall in love with people who will kick my ass for ignoring the rest of the world.

:laugh:

Nyx said:
Everything reminds you of them. You feel like they are always with you in some capacity. You want the best for them...ie you let them be who they are no matter what.

this.

when you want to text them every 5 seconds because you saw another tree that reminds you of them. :doh:

Pixelholic

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
8w7
Your parents call your sig. other white trash and a whore and you defend her. Then they tell you to break up with her and you tell them to fuck off and die.

This may or may not be a true story, anyway it's probably the closest thing to love for someone I have right now, so there you go.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
You can only know it when they're gone. If you miss them, you're in love. If you don't miss them, you aren't in love.

And of course, when it makes you feel sick.

Last edited:

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
When you can sit and not talk, and thats just fine.

mochajava

MBTI Type
INFJ
I want to sit and not talk. All the time. With anyone and everyone.

Poggle

MBTI Type
ENFP
You know you're in love when it is absolute paradise to be with them and you basque in every wonderful moment (they are also NF), but then they leave you because they realise first that it's too close for a lover and you end up devastated and suicidal but then you recover find someone else but never really forget that first one even though you are happy now to the point that you eventually write a novel about the whole relationship which they then read by chance, love the novel, call you up again and this time you agree to be best friends because as lovers it really didn't work.

:shock:

Or is that just me then. :)

ExAstrisSpes

MBTI Type
ENFJ
When being away from the object of your affections is like waking up from a dream, and you don't quite remember what the hell you're supposed to be in the middle of.

When there is enough trust and mutual respect you don't have to worry about anything with them, except for maybe being so intense you scare them off.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
when you want to spend every waking moment with them ...
when it is physically painful to be separate from them ...
when you need to touch them ...
when they make you so angry that you feel your blood boil ...