• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs, "you know you're in love when..."

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
F does just start to overflow and spill out. an upsurge, a volcano, a nuclear meltdown. not caring about anything in the world (bc you are free from worry) and have complete faith in everything, yourself, your god, the world, the purpose of the past, etc. it's just pure conviction in harmony and goodness so sweet spraying everywhere. orgasmic aftershocks and glowing remembrances, interruptions, expressions.

i feel open and gushy and wanting to just give and spread love from long wide-spread wings. it just makes me believe and my body rings like a bell and my face glows like hot coals.

there needs to be a different name for the experience for Fs and Ts. our sense of harmony and well-being is enough to turn us into something ancient and eternal like a great sycamore tree. our feelings become so whole and complete, we belong to the earth.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
F does just start to overflow and spill out. an upsurge, a volcano, a nuclear meltdown. not caring about anything in the world (bc you are free from worry) and have complete faith in everything, yourself, your god, the world, the purpose of the past, etc. it's just pure conviction in harmony and goodness so sweet spraying everywhere. orgasmic aftershocks and glowing remembrances, interruptions, expressions.

i feel open and gushy and wanting to just give and spread love from long wide-spread wings. it just makes me believe and my body rings like a bell and my face glows like hot coals.

there needs to be a different name for the experience for Fs and Ts. our sense of harmony and well-being is enough to turn us into something ancient and eternal like a great sycamore tree. our feelings become so whole and complete, we belong to the earth.

THAT!

Very well put. Especially true I think with NF/NF pairings. There's something so cosmic and yet grounding about it. Like a gorgeous, quiet, restful storm.

nynesneg

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
This thread makes me sad inside.:frown: I go sit in the corner now.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
longing for it is only creates drama and intensity for its return. we can be at peace as we are, idle and transitory, or we can desire it with even more ferocity and hope and anticipation of when it comes back around to find us at the top of the next page and its triumphant return. it gives us something to shoot for, to hope for, to try to create. it is the highest form of harmonization we have created and invented so far, and its buzz is enough to fill us and captivate us and give us new life.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
*puts fingers in ears* LALALALALALALA! Don't want to hear you... :dry:

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
that's a perfect stubborn infp response :). feelings unfettered by other needs take the attitudes of children in their expression and speak to why we love children so much.

Ben Dover

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
when it all of a sudden doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
that's a perfect stubborn infp response :). feelings unfettered by other needs take the attitudes of children in their expression and speak to why we love children so much.

Okay.

Frankly, at the moment. Love can kiss my ass.

I get tired of being burned. And I get tired of helping others and getting shafted. And people who think holding back because it might hurt me, is better than just getting it the fuck over with.

I hear a 6x6 calling my name...

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
...ever you say his name, your lips, teeth, and tongue burn
...you smile as you remember word-for-word something he's said to you years ago
...you don't feel the need to apologize for being too weird/N or your weird N is easily welcomed by him, even encouraged
...you want to be around him even though it means you have to compromise on your alone time (for the INFx)
...you feel completely understood and accepted by your partner
...ever you see him, the endorphins go into overdrive and you get FREAKIN' HAPPY! Abnormally and unusually NF happy. Nothing beats it.
...ever you think of him, your heart goes akj!dfhb!sjkgb! and your brain loses all functionality and the only thing you can even think to do is just ...:D

Well, I tried. Can't say that it was any good.
I think the state i am in kinda rules at this. I bow down.
...Always been a neutral milk hotel fan <bats eyelashes>

Last edited:

valentine

MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
When everyone else but you realizes it.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I'm always in love with thoughts or ideals or people or things.

:wubbie:

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I'm always in love with thoughts or ideals or people or things.

:wubbie:

Hear,hear, ENFP sister! That's us and our romantic view of the world we inhabit. For good or bad, we do idealize and romanticize ideas, values and the people who embody these. group :hug:

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
Joke answer: When I get up in the morning. :doh: NF's are always in love.

Real answer: When I can't sleep at night because all I can think of is her.

eternal_learner

MBTI Type
INFP
When you've been badly burned in the past but when you see that person, you still find it in your heart that you are willing to take another risk...

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When your whole mode of thinking transforms into a fictional dialog with that person.

Billy

Crazy Diamond
MBTI Type
INFJ
I know I am in love when its time to intro my lady fare to my family.