• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs the rarest type...

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
@Ragingkatsuki,

I enjoy seeing you prior to your wisdom.

I feel you will appreciate this post, rather than scorn.
Very well appreciated indeed. Though some things certainly hold regretful at its times.

Fourplay

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
This is interesting.. because I attract many INFJs. I have met many INFJs in my life. I think I can spot then intuitively now. All of my long term relationships have been with INFJs and they have been good in their context. However, now in my life I need someone who is much more in the moment..

Crescent Fresh

Diving into Ni-space
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Ps in general tend to display an outwardly flexible attitude but are rarely willing to question the fundamental bases for any of their internal beliefs.

The standard NP response: Listen to and humor people with different ideas all day long but rarely consider actually changing your position!

(NJs, on the other hand, tend to take a long time to open up to the idea of listening to different ideas at all, but once that outer shell is broken are much more internally flexible and willing to seriously consider other viewpoints...not just do them lip service.)

This is actually spot-on even though it's based on generalization.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I would very much like to meet another INFJ in real life. I may be the only one I know. That's sort of why I joined this forum. I wanted to meet other INFJs if only online. Yet, I'm often left wondering if I'm really talking to another one or not. I don't know if they're rare or not. I've been told by many people that I was "different," but not in a bad way. I don't know if they meant that or if those were just pick-up lines. I do know that I share a lot in common with my ENFJ sister. However, there are some marked and strong differences. My other sister is an ESTP [I think that's right...she took the test. She's like Thomas Edison, always inventing contraptions and very practical most of the time. Likes to be with kids and crowds and enjoys talking about whose baby is walking now and who married who and so forth and so on.]

Oh, and btw, I tend to agree with this in a way:

"NJs, on the other hand, tend to take a long time to open up to the idea of listening to different ideas at all, but once that outer shell is broken are much more internally flexible and willing to seriously consider other viewpoints...not just do them lip service.)"