• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Famous fictional INFPS

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Calvin (of Calvin & Hobbes)
E.T.
Fox Mulder
Master Chief

Any others?

Tropics

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm going to borrow from classic literature and say:

Daniel Deronda from the novel of the same name

Amy Dorrit from Dickens' book Little Dorrit and

I read somewhere that Counselor Troi from Star Trek was an INFP seems a good fit to me.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Master Chief? o_O

He was totally an ISTP. Lol.

And if someone legitimately says Harry Potter then someone is gonna get hurt. :D

Lux

Kraken down on piracy
I was thinking of the Little Prince in the book by the same name.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Konstantin Levin - Anna Karenina
Charlie - The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Celine - Before Sunrise/Sunset (xNFP anyway)

I don't come across too many fictional characters I relate to. I hate when people just type any quiet, gentle character as an INFP... Calvin (Calvin & Hobbes) is a great example of an INFP character who is not particularly sweet and passive, but most definitely Fi Ne.

SciVo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I don't come across too many fictional characters I relate to.

Thank you! I've had the same problem with real people too. Apparently many find it helpful to identify with some "role model" and then pattern their behavior after that person for life success? I wish!

TheEmeraldCanopy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Not exactly famous as far as an example, but I was thinking that the character of Holly in P.S. I Love You could be an INFP. Gerry seems like an ENFJ anyways.

lost verses

MBTI Type
AHH!
Kate from Lost? She had trouble staying in one place...otherwise I'd have said infj.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm...I think Mike in Swingers (John Favreau's character) is likely Fi-dom, and I'm leaning towards INFP. I wouldn't be surprised if he was INFP in real life also (he wrote the script).

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Hmm...I think Mike in Swingers (John Favreau's character) is likely Fi-dom, and I'm leaning towards INFP. I wouldn't be surprised if he was INFP in real life also (he wrote the script).

Heh, I think it's funny, in light of the "what do other types think of INFPs" thread, that Mike gets called a "whiny bitch" in this movie.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Heh, I think it's funny, in light of the "what do other types think of INFPs" thread, that Mike gets called a "whiny bitch" in this movie.

It's because he's a man. If he were a woman, going on about his ex ad nauseam would be normal and expected, not whiny.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
It's because he's a man. If he were a woman, going on about his ex ad nauseam would be normal and expected, not whiny.

Oh so the other thread is apparently about "what do other types think about INFPs in light of societal gender norms?" Because personally I find such behavior whiny from either gender.