• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] The need of telling your NF that you love it.. :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Before or after I knock you down and sit on your chest?

mockingbird

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Saying "I love you" is not simply a declaration of one's feelings, but an act of love in and of itself..... Don't ask me why that is, it's just so.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
That's like "democracy is a form of government in which everyones opinion is treated equally"

Idealistic but not Realistic

I tho would never think otherwise than idealistically. Just mentioning it, so you dont loose grab on the real world.

WoodsWoman

MBTI Type
INFP
Sometimes it's the simplest thing to say. An evening of reading quietly - lookin up and knowing that what you see is heartbreakingly beautiful: The person you love is there and is content. "I love you." = "You are here and I am here and this is perfect. There is nothing in the world that could possibly add to this moment... and I know you feel this way, too."

mockingbird

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I guess it would be more accurate to say that when my husband tells me he loves me, it simply feels like an act of love. Of course, if he were to never show his love in any other way, then those words would be empty. But even with all he does to show his love, I still want him to say it. I don't know why I need that. I have no reason to doubt his affection, it just feels so very good to hear him say I Love you. Why would he want to deny me that good feeling by neglecting to say something that's so easy to say?... That's what I would wonder, I think.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
A translation could be: 'Youre not the only one I'm interested in but I want you to think you are.' :rolli:

Nah, I'm pretty sure I'm the only apple in my boyfriends eye. He just likes to tease me and make me squirm. He says I'll get bored with him if he's too nice to me. Hah.

Grace

MBTI Type
INTJ
Why didn't that quote thing work? I'm new, in case you can't tell.

Edit: I fixed it.

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
FYI: I've read that if you hit your NF with a stick it'll love you forever. It eliminates that one awkward moment where you have to express your love to it.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
"The need of telling your NF that you love it."

Shouldn't this be in the Sexuality and Mature Topics forum?

:p

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
"The need of telling your NF that you love it."

Shouldn't this be in the Sexuality and Mature Topics forum?

:p

Good catch. In that case one time just isn't nearly enough, maybe per day. And I can safely speak on behalf of all NF's and say there is no problem if you need some extra it.