• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] The ENFJ "busy body"

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
I dunno about you guys, but I often notice the enfj has a certain way of coordinating their body movements, it's really noticeable to me, anyone else see it?

I dunno how common it really is, but I've seen it enough to start thinking of it as a good hint to what their type is.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
I dunno it's hard to explain, like loose but flickery at the same time, and they use a lot of hand gestures.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
ENFJs are very expressive if nothing else. The only person I know in meatspace that is definitely ENFJ will instantly go from perfectly still to bouncing around and grabbing my arm and cackling.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
ENFJs are very expressive if nothing else. The only person I know in meatspace that is definitely ENFJ will instantly go from perfectly still to bouncing around and grabbing my arm and cackling.

lol I can just picture that happening.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I don't think ENFJ's are the only expressive type.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Never said they were, but they ARE contendants for the MOST expressive type contest.

I think it's a sort of energetic and businesslike demeanor. If you imagine a CEO on redbull playing with his 4 year old neice, that's kind of how I imagine it.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When I'm on to something, I can gesture rather wildly. Talk too fast. Move around a lot. Have about a million facial expressions.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dunno it's hard to explain, like loose but flickery at the same time, and they use a lot of hand gestures.

i have this weird stereotype in my head too. but the female enfj i know doesn't really fit the mold, and i have one friend who is an enfp who kinda reminds me of it too (but he could be enfj?). the girl is more controlled and more physically in-touch, tho i could see her being an esfj too.

maybe it's in the neck and the knees. i think it might be tertiary Se. i know an entj who has it too. he thinks he has a crazy man living inside of him, and his body is kinda all gumbo-y.

i think injs with inferior Se have a weirdness too, but it's more total obliviousness. so it slouches and sinks down and kinda leans into its walk in a kid-kind of way when it is unself-conscious and not extremely deliberate and controlled.

Yloh

MBTI Type
ENFJ
When I talk, I use a TON of hand jesters. I'm a busy body who fiddles around with his hands or a simple object when sitting still. Often my voice becomes really loud when I'm excited causing my friends to remind me to quite down.

When ever a conversation is going, I just feel this unstoppable urge to show, who ever I'm talking to, what I'm talking about with my body trying to draw a picture of what I'm talking about. Wow, that was a mouth full.

g_vartan

MBTI Type
ENFJ
When I talk, I use a TON of hand jesters. I'm a busy body who fiddles around with his hands or a simple object when sitting still. Often my voice becomes really loud when I'm excited causing my friends to remind me to quite down.

When ever a conversation is going, I just feel this unstoppable urge to show, who ever I'm talking to, what I'm talking about with my body trying to draw a picture of what I'm talking about. Wow, that was a mouth full.

Totally. I also do the 'Elaine' when i'm really excited -- a friendly-get-out-of-here push, and I also do a "soft" punch in the arm to some of my guy friends when they get fresh with me. :yay:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think it's a sort of energetic and businesslike demeanor. If you imagine a CEO on redbull playing with his 4 year old neice, that's kind of how I imagine it.

:rofl1:

+1