• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] The NF out of context test (read instructions first please)

There is no question.

• Ice cream

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • Anger

Votes: 32 28.6%

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Orange

Votes: 40 35.7%
  • IQ

• God

• Country

Votes: 15 13.4%
  • Cheese

Votes: 32 28.6%
  • Lethargy

Votes: 29 25.9%
  • Sexuality

Votes: 61 54.5%
  • Persistance

Votes: 48 42.9%
  • Fun

• $#&$

Votes: 38 33.9%
  • Belief

• Evil

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • Workplace

Votes: 16 14.3%

• Total voters

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
Do not select any of the options if yeu are not an NF. There will be seperate polls created for each of the type subforums. Yeu can post chat and such, just don't add to the poll please, trying to get a semi-large and hopefully accurate sample size here.

This test is very simple; select as many of the options as yeu want. The options listed are carefully chosen to represent choices of randomness, numeracy, logic, emotions, and several other factors. There is NO CONTEXT to any of the answers.

This's mostly to see how the different types are likely to select certain criteria based on completely random, abstract, out of context information. Feel free to select as many as yeu want.

Just mark down the first ones which catch yeur attention, regardless of the reasoning behind why yeu select each. If it annoys yeu, and yeu feel like marking it down because of that, do so. If it seems amusing to yeu, do the same. If yeu just think it's something yeu can relate to in some way, once again, mark it down. This isn't about choosing actively, so much as just instinctual reaction to the options presented.

(Also this's my first time hopping into the NF forum, hate to surprise yeu guys with such a bizzare post with no apparant relevance, but trust me it makes sense, in it's own strange way XD )

P

Phantonym

Ice cream; Orange; IQ; Country; Cheese; Fun; $#&$. Where's my psychoanalysis, please? :cheese:

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
(don't forget an "I am not an NF" option so people can see it without having to click "see results" everytime)

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
(don't forget an "I am not an NF" option so people can see it without having to click "see results" everytime)

Oh thanks! I can go back and change that still I think hopefully, thanks for that ^^

First time using polls too... shouldn't've picked something so much of a pain to do to test this, but oh well, thanks again ^^

Edit: Well drat... can't seem to change the choices after it's posted >.> If there is a way to do so please lemme know, since it'd make everyone's life alot easier.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I read yeur poll and from the options that yeu listed I chose 'Evil' and 'Lethargy'. First one more because of it's meaning, the second one for the word itself, which I find beautiful.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Oh thanks! I can go back and change that still I think hopefully, thanks for that ^^

First time using polls too... shouldn't've picked something so much of a pain to do to test this, but oh well, thanks again ^^

Edit: Well drat... can't seem to change the choices after it's posted >.> If there is a way to do so please lemme know, since it'd make everyone's life alot easier.

I was trying to catch you before you did the other polls but I was too late!

I picked orange because it was near the top and I like the word. It has special meaning for me!

rainoneventide

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
anger, god, lethargy, sexuality, persistence, $#&$, evil

Iiiiiinteresting

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
IQ, Belief, Lethargy

What does that mean to you?

By the way... did you intend to spell "yew" or "you"? Because if it was the former, I probably should have let that weird, poisonous evergreen do the test. It MIGHT have been an NF. :doh:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Anger, Sexuality, Persistence, Belief.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just went with "ice cream".

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Evil, IQ, orange, sexuality, and persistence. (I think...)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well damn now i can't remember...

i think it was sexuality, fun, orange, god, icecream...for who the hell knows why . :/

sonickel77

MBTI Type
INTP
I chose icecream, orange, cheese, sexuality, and fun.
I'm IXFP though.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Ice cream
IQ
Persistence
Belief

Ice cream :yes: