• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] The NF out of context test (read instructions first please)

There is no question.

• Ice cream

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • Anger

Votes: 32 28.6%

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Orange

Votes: 40 35.7%
  • IQ

• God

• Country

Votes: 15 13.4%
  • Cheese

Votes: 32 28.6%
  • Lethargy

Votes: 29 25.9%
  • Sexuality

Votes: 61 54.5%
  • Persistance

Votes: 48 42.9%
  • Fun

• $#&$

Votes: 38 33.9%
  • Belief

• Evil

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • Workplace

Votes: 16 14.3%

• Total voters

lost verses

MBTI Type
AHH!
I would have thought "belief" would've scored higher with the NFs...weird...

SciVo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I can't speak for other NFs, but I've personally become more suspicious of "belief" over time, as I've discovered failings in my own. In fact, I turned from a devout Catholic Republican to a skeptical humanist Democrat.

lost verses

MBTI Type
AHH!
I didn't mean belief as in religion. I meant it as, belief in anything...belief in the things that matter specifically to yourself..I don't know if that makes sense.

SciVo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Yes, I mean it the same way. My entire worldview tilted on its side! The key words there were "devout" vs. "skeptical" -- like the bumper sticker says, "Don't believe everything you think." Now that I know how gullible I can be, I'm much more humble, and also automatically distrusting of my instincts with regard to non-disprovable things. This has made me more empathetic and better able to relate to people of differing beliefs.

lost verses

MBTI Type
AHH!
Oh, I see what you mean now. But still, there is the belief in 'love'... I just thought more NFs would've said belief maybe in that sense...

Afkan

Oh, I see what you mean now. But still, there is the belief in 'love'... I just thought more NFs would've said belief maybe in that sense...
I agree though, there is something abt the word "belief" that might be making us think automatically of religion. It can mean more, but I think that it didnt to us NFs who took the test. I wonder what word would have been more appropriate for the Idealists...values? Throwing it out there, interested in others' ideas.

lost verses

MBTI Type
AHH!
Plus, I don't know about anyone else but often I take a word and make it mean whatever I want it to mean...so I don't correlate belief and religion at all, because I'm not religious at all. But maybe other NFs aren't that way.

Yeah I think "ideals" could've had a higher percentage.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was placing my bets that sexuality would get a lot of votes since it is definitely a motivation in society, and for the human race. LOL

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Anger God Sexuality Persistance Evil

So tell me, what does it mean?

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
If this thread has taught me anything it's that Ice Cream ranks slightly below Sexuality, but slightly above Fun. :)

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Crazily enough..I picked them all.. Because I am positive I have encountered and/or thought about every single one of those options in the last week alone. every single one of them jumped out at me, or caused an emotional reaction for a different reason

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
Ice cream: It's delicious
God: I worry about God and my identity
Cheese: It's prettyyy, reminds me of France, the country side, cream, purity, perfection~
Sexuality: I worry about my sexuality and identity
Fun: Love hate relationship
Belief: You can't seperate yourself from it
Workplace: Represents an ideal