• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Privacy issues with Facebook?

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
I had the same problem with my directors and higher-ups at working sending me friend requests. I just ignore them and hopefully the haven't noticed because no one had brought it up with me.

adding your bosses is such a bad idea. i also ignore their requests.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Is that one of the things they added after our government chased them down? Can the friends see what group you put them in?

Hah! I don't know if that's the reason why they added it... they say officially that it's by "popular user request" mayhaps its from some very special "users"... :D

It is from my understanding that the friends can't see the groupings. (I.E. what privileges they are assigned to compared to other groups) Not sure if they can see the group names themselves (although I don't think so either). Let's hope you don't go around naming them as "loudmouth dung for heads" :devil: