• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJ Forum

Brendan

Guerilla Urbanist
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Anyone know of any forums which cater specifically to ENFJ's?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't and it's very disappointing.

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
Were either busy or can't find each other or feel we can't talk about anything as much as other types.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
From my observation, ENFJs like to herd others, not their own kind. Every ENFJ I have known has started his own forum on some topic and successfully maintained it for a period. However, it seemed full of INXX types, with a few ExFPs tossed in to keep it light and fun :D

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Infjs Forums - Powered by vBulletin

This close enough?

I tend to find the highest concentration of ENTJs on the INTJ forum, along with many INTJs who I suspect are mistyped ENTJs.

So I'm guessing the pattern would follow for the INFJ forum.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Follow the trails of red hot magma being spewed vertically into the air. That will lead you to the Volcano Lair.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Maybe ENFJs and ENFPs can join forces and start an ENF forum? :D I think that might give it the best chances of 1) actually being created and then 2) continuing to grow.

If the ENFPs over-run the place, angry ENFJs can break off or force an ENFP exodus. Then again, there are a few ENFP online groups already.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Maybe ENFJs and ENFPs can join forces and start an ENF forum? :D I think that might give it the best chances of 1) actually being created and then 2) continuing to grow.

If the ENFPs over-run the place, angry ENFJs can break off or force an ENFP exodus. Then again, there are a few ENFP online groups already.

HAH! That's a great idea. It would definitely have a lot of energy in the place. :D

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I found this ENFP forum:

ENFP Forum

It's pretty welcoming to all types.