5w4 sx

I'm a potter... Sir.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm studying psychology with a minor in criminal justice. Said minor is a really good one for psychology since you can do criminal profiling etc.

But if all goes well then I'll be a shrink or a mediator. If that doesn't work out then I'll probably do some other form of clinical psychology. I've been interested in doing this for years... since before I learned typology (that's a reason why I did, an interest in psychology).
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Computer programmer.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Currently an unarmed private security officer, just because I needed a job. It's a surprisingly good fit; I've kept on doing it from sheer inertia, much longer than any other job I've ever had, even though the pay is crap.

Some of my past jobs, which I don't necessarily recommend for INFPs (given that I no longer have them): dining room attendant, retail cashier, tutor, groundskeeper, university custodian, shipping & receiving clerk, office assistant, proofreader, ISP tech support rep, computer database programmer and high school algebra teacher.

So. Yeah. Seems like most jobs really need an E, S, T and/or J -- or maybe I've just been trying the wrong ones? I didn't know my type even though I took the MBTI several times, because my results were diffuse and changeable, which I now realize is typical of an enneagrammatic 9.

Fortunately, I've become more empathetic, tactful, mundanely communicative and emotionally resilient over the years, actualizing more of my type's potential while minimizing some less-healthy tendencies. I feel pretty good about my chances in taking on a more challenging (and rewarding) job again. Any suggestions for what to try next?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Graphic Designer (print design)
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

I'm a manager at a business. I'm involved in a lot of different things, and work with people from nearly every department/division, since it's a small business, from IT to Marketing.

Before that, I have worked as a writing tutor during college, interned at a Senator's office (local office which was very, very slow-paced!), worked as a receptionist & administrative assistant, was an educational administrator at a college (review transcripts, set up schedules for students, etc.), worked as an IT assistant at a college (setting up computers, very basic stuff etc.), and before that I was a farmer/rancher (irrigating and bale stacking were my forte; I'd stack up to 2,000 round bales each summer).

I haven't had very INFP-type jobs. The worst, by far, was receptionist. Any job where you are at the beck and call of random people who are generally not nice (there's a reason they're calling and it isn't good) every second of every day is not a healthy environment for an introvert in any way shape or form. Avoid this at all costs. I guess I grew from this experience, or something...
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

I'm scared to answer, because if I do, I know people will start to scrutinize my posts and find them wanting. But I'll answer anyway. It might give me a motive to start looking things over before I post them. That way I won't have to be humiliated every time I go back and read something I wrote. Now that I've got that introduction out of the way, I'll answer the question by saying that I'm an aspiring novelist (I know: how INFP of me). I've been working on my first, 4-book project since the age of 19 (I'm 22), and I just may be finished some time within the next century.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Nothin to be ashamed of about that Nunki, I've been trying to write a book too, but so far I only have like... 10 pages done, and I'm already unmotivated.

Right now I'm majoring in English Literature and thinking of minoring in psychology, but I might just flip it around. I have no idea what I want to do in the future, though. I've thought of being a counselor, but I'm afraid that I'll become overwhelmed by people's troubles and get depressed all over again, lol... so I'll probably stick with English Literature...
    "So I say, live and let live. Thatís my motto. Live and let live.
    Anyone who canít go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker."
    - George Carlin

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I started as a Dance major and Japanese minor, and then flip-flopped that at the end of my sophomore year. I'm spending my senior year in Japan (I'm leaving a week from today...holy crap). Who knows what will happen after that though. As of right now, and, well, for the past few years, I have had nothing I want to do in particular. Hopefully I'll figure it out while I'm there.

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

I'm-studying-Horticulture-and-Landscape-design.
    ... They say that knowledge is free, and to truly acquire wisdom always comes with a price... Well then,... That will be $10, please!