• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP's and Decisions

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I struggle to make decisions period but for different reasons depending on the type of decision that it is. For example, I do (contrary to popular belief) take my commitments really seriously, once in I am in for the long haul and so I agonise over big decisions. I also factor in the feelings of others perhaps a little too much and so it makes the process quite difficult for me. Then smaller decisions I just don't make for a simple reason and that is I just don't care enough about things to do so. It really drives my friends up the wall but I have just reason for taking this tact. I'll give you an example of a typical conversation between me and my ISFJ friend;

Friend: So where shall we go for lunch and at what time?
Me: I really don't mind it's up to you
Friend: Just make up your mind, you never make a decision.
Me: But that's because I really dont' mind
Friend: Just make a decision for once in your life
Me: Ok well what about X place at X time
Friend: Oh that place is crap, i hated it there last time and I have a hair appointment at that time
Me: Well you decide then
Friend: How about place x at x time
Me:Cool
Friend:*rolls eyes* see I ALWAYS end up making the decisions!

!??