• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] So your girl tested as infp

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
...even if you followed the stereotype to think she is infj, cause j is god, she scored infp the first time you made her take the test.

And tho you dont change your opinion about god, namely that he sucks, you feel a bit closer to her.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
while we are at it:

you think my infj has some hidden agenda she will never tell you about and I will feel the full force when its too late ?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So you thought she was an INFJ, and are slightly disappointed/worried that she tested INFP? Is this because ENTPs and INFPs don't have a rep for cliquing?

Well, first, one test doesn't mean that much (have you given her a cognitive functions test?), and it's only theory after all.

Second, you can say what you think, but you have to take into consideration her sensitive feelings when you say it. Say it in the most constructive and gentle way you can. As for being a drama queen...I never saw ENTPs that way, so maybe it's just you? :p

Seriously though, the extrovert need for attention and interaction can seem overwhelming at times, and it can make them seem like "too much", which might seem like drama or attention-whoring.

As for "hidden agendas", well, INFXs may have some grand, ideal vision, but if they are close enough to you, then they will usually share it with you. I suppose the only way it can get "too late" is if you never form a close enough relationship. You can prod a little too, as long as it's not pushy. NFs usually love to discuss their inner hopes & dreams.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I dont know.

my brain is exploding.

let's just forget this thread ever happened

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You dont sound as a F sometimes too ?

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
So Mr. Entropie, what don't you like about dating an INFP?

;)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You thought she is infj. And j is god. (as in they behave as and you hate em)

And then, after all, you finally managed to make her take the test, she scored infp.

And tho you dont change your opinion about god.

you feel a bit closer to her.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Do you folks actually read threads or do you just try to say something ?

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Do you folks actually read threads

Read, yes.

Understand?

Ummm....in this case?

No.

:laugh:

Sooooo, you're saying the "J" or her INFJ-ness gave her this unreachable quality to you but then when you found out she is a mortal NP just like you, it tossed those fears out the window and now you feel closer to her?

Ooooor...what, you're an atheist?

Entropie man - what are you trying to say?!?!?!?

:)

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
:shock:

You're an atheist???!

Aren't you afraid for your soul?

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
You are incorrible.

I will light a candle for you.

And your INFP loving soul.

;)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You know, one day, some place, a german guy, whose culture is known for the most efficient way to kill people, will have the greatest smile possible on his face for you treating him as an equal and acknowleding that he has got a soul too.

He wont be surprised tho that you got issues with the islamistic world. Cause you are good in treating everyone as an equal, but recognizing different cultures is a thing, you got a lot to learn about

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
The only culture I hate are those ENTQ lovers. I can't stand them!

heart

heart on fire
Oh INFP, fate worse than death. :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

I really don't understand what your cause for grief is here Entropie, but here's a :hug:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
^^

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C7E_Z81uR8"].[/YOUTUBE]

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I want an INFP girl so badly.

*clears throat*
..Sorry that was my desperate side coming out, I apologize.

But, really. I want an INFP chick.