• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs and aliens

What do you believe?

• ENFP: I don't believe in aliens

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • ENFP: I believe in aliens, but not ones in UFOs

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • ENFP: I believe in aliens and alien UFOs

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • ENFP: I don't know, but keep an open mind

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Others: I don't believe in aliens

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Others: I believe in aliens, but not ones in UFOs

• Others: I believe in aliens and alien UFOs

• Others: I don't know, but keep an open mind

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I know. I think of us as a pretty primitive species. We do more than the other species here, but in the scheme of things there is so much more that we could do. Even air travel is still in its early stages, social development and political theories probably have some way to go, space travel is non-existent (except for a few guys going to our moon), electrical technology of any decent standard has only come in the last 10 to 20 years, transistor electronics have only existed for the last 60 years. Really we are just at the beginning.

ericajoy

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
Is it really that out there to believe in the possibility of alien life?! It is much harder for me to imagine the possibility of no aliens.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'm stuck between believing and wanting to believe.

I keep an open mind. Of course I believe in the possibility.

But as for distinguishing whether I truly believe in them or not, the answer is left unwritten.

Need...more...information!!!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i believe in the possibility that other worlds exist with things going on we have no idea about...but i think just about anything is possible. :D

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
i believe in the possibility that other worlds exist with things going on we have no idea about...but i think just about anything is possible. :D

I'll admit I studied behavioral patterns of UFOs in encounters about a week back, because I thought, maybe I missed something and their actions might fit logically with how I figured one might act. Obviously people who made them up would copy off movies or try to come up with believable stories, both of which would be from ideas of how they should act, but there would be a difference in consistency, sense and authenticity between a made up list of behavioral patterns and real ones.

Adatise

I am 100% sure that at least 57 different species of aliens have visited earth. It is public information now that the Air Force has announced officially that they have identified 57 different alien species from UFO crashes alone. People that do not believe in aliens, simply have not studied the subject. There are over 30,000 physical pieces of evidence now and numerous whistle blowers talking. Many have higher security clearance than the president. I seen a gray alien face to face about 50 years ago. There are also alien colonies on the back side of the moon and on Mars and our Government knows about it.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
I am 100% sure that at least 57 different species of aliens have visited earth. It is public information now that the Air Force has announced officially that they have identified 57 different alien species from UFO crashes alone. People that do not believe in aliens, simply have not studied the subject. There are over 30,000 physical pieces of evidence now and numerous whistle blowers talking. Many have higher security clearance than the president. I seen a gray alien face to face about 50 years ago. There are also alien colonies on the back side of the moon and on Mars and our Government knows about it.

We would have seen them due to planet moon revolutions. Every quare inch of mars and the moon have been documented visually. We know what's there right down to the molecular makeup. However, it is most certainly possible for them to keep moving in order to stay in a blind spot. Which would mean they know what we are able to see. Or perhaps they coincidentally keep moving into these blind spots of ours for all this time that we were able to document up to every sqare inch.
There also definately have been micro organisms found here that aren't native to earth. We just have to wait a couple million years for our findings to evolve into some kind of complex life form.
i disagree that the govt has any such knowledge. Emanual and Pelosi would have had a slip of the lip by now or would have had a congressional investigation to find out if Rumsfeld doinked one. Obama would have already gave those aliens to California to auction off for cash to lower its deficit:)

FlamingMask

MBTI Type
INTp
The odds are completely in favor of there being alien life out there somewhere. Whether or not it's beyond the level of say, bacteria, is up in the air, although I would think the majority of it would be pretty primitive.