• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Ne] Ne pillow talk?

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
NF: You ever just, I don't know, feel connected to people?
Me: [Oh no...] /snore

Story of my life. I just have so much to say... and you are being held captive... you. must. listen!!! Connect! haahah.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This thread is making NF sex seem a little terrifying.

It seems it's more ENFPs that are into this...

Silence can be quite romantic. :yes:

Not to mention that I start talking gibberish if I'm nearly falling asleep... :doh:

Quiet is nice... I'm more of a body language person though.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This thread is making NF sex seem a little terrifying.

I wouldn't sleep with an NF [ever again] for the same reason.
I don't mind talking afterwards for a bit, but nothing terribly, ah, mushy..
It's sleep time, dude.
I'll make breakfast if you stfu. :D

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Story of my life. I just have so much to say... and you are being held captive... you. must. listen!!! Connect! haahah.

Haha, that mindset is hilarious. You should invest in built in bed handcuffs so your victims can't escape.

I wouldn't sleep with an NF [ever again] for the same reason.
I don't mind talking afterwards for a bit, but nothing terribly, ah, mushy..
It's sleep time, dude.
I'll make breakfast if you stfu. :D

:laugh: Deal!

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
ENXP's are so full of themselves (more ENFPs than ENTPs.) It makes me sick. That and the lack of sleep and the raids in WoW.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
ENXP's are so full of themselves (more ENFPs than ENTPs.) It makes me sick. That and the lack of sleep and the raids in WoW.

Wow, pillow talk = full of yourself? I mean if there is no connection then why the random hate?

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8

As a straight man, I'm never full of anyone but myself, thankfully ;)

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
As a straight man, I'm never full of anyone but myself, thankfully ;)
I actually laughed. :D

I think I'd be supremely freaked out to have to talk endlessly after sex.

two Nis after dtd: thank one another (or not), and fall directly to sleep or watch 2 hours of tv. :ninja:

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
The closest I've ever come to "pillow talk" was probably promising to call her the next day. I'm not sure I'm missing out on anything though. It sounds a bit annoying.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ok, I love pillow talk, but only if I'm not about to pass out. I'm perfectly capable of just blissfully falling asleep and having my body tingle all over, especially with like some kind of body contact somewhere.

However, if the sex was in the morning and it was meant to wake me up, or in the afternoon, pillow talk is almost guaranteed and very much enjoyable, and great passtime at half-time. Nothing more fun than spending like an entire day in bed, switching from pillow talks and fights to sex and back :D

I'm actually worse if you don't have sex with me. Drag me to bed with you in the evening when I aint fully mentally tired yet and you'll hear me rattling about the craziest associations I'm making to the things I experienced during the day, since I'm kinda a night owl. Sex actually helps me focus and unwind and shuts down my mind, allowing me to actually feel that I'm tired. Makes me connect with the other person in a more physical way as well as my own body, forcing me to notice its needs.

Edasich

Enneagram
4w5
I find it endearing! I doubt I'd probably enjoy it as much if i'm completely knackered but i'm rarely exhausted when i go to bed, and it normally takes a while to fall asleep anyway, so listening to someone banter before sleep time is nice :D

In general, I just love watching people excited and bantering... two Ne doms together is amusing to watch lol. I'm Ni dom, but my best friend is Ne dom, and he does most of the talking (which I prefer), and I love his bantering :)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I LOVE pillow talk... actually who am I kidding I just love talking period! But yea there is something bout talking to someone late into the night that I actually prefer.. I mean I will always talk about the bizzare but it just seems that there is something in the night air that makes them open up about the starnge and curious! :D:D:D LOVE IT!!! Hey Berb fancy pulling up a pillor :wubbie:

girl_haha.gif

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I haven't participated in pillow talk often- maybe when I actually sleep with someone I'd want to have a long conversation with- I'll be saying something different. ;)

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
I love pillow talk.. total night owl here..

If I'm talking to another NF, pillow talk actually pumps me up! :)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i did this as a kid though too sharing a room with my sister...just lying in bed talking for hours...something about not being busy anymore and distracted and your mind just can't shut off...so for me it really has little to do with being post coital or whatever just someone you're close to in the room with you at bedtime.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I like pillow talk but pillow talk is different than chattering about ideas and theories. Ideas and theories make me excitable and that's usually what I want to talk about before sex, not afterward.

I couldn't stand someone who talked theirselves to sleep and expected me to stay in the same room.

I see talking as an important part of bonding in an intimate relationship, and I like low-key pillow talk, but this chattering you're talking about sounds really annoying. It reminds me of the non-sexual "pillow talk" more common with other girls at a middle school slumber party.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
aww...stop telling girl her behavior is annoying...so many of you all have said this. i don't think she means that it would be constant every night and annoying boring things you are made to listen to. she seems to just mean she feels really open and expressive after or late at night in bed with someone...i think it's sweet barb. :)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm not saying that she's annoying. I'm saying that I would find that annoying in a partner. There's a difference.

I would honestly be annoyed by it. I hate being ambushed by someone who chatters when I first wake up, when I come home from work, when I'm trying to concentrate on something else, or when I'm trying to sleep.

I love to talk. I can talk, talk, talk with the best of them. It's fun to gab with a partner.But the idea of talking about ideas and theories after sex just doesn't gel with me.

I have a friend who is a chatterbox like that. People love her. However, if I had to deal with her in an intimate context (which I don't, I'm not gay but I'm just theorizing based on her personality) I'd probably end up punching her.

I think she's an ESFP not an ENFP though.

So...does this mean I'm an INFP?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh i know...that's why i said her behavior...this one of talking after...didn't think you meant her specifically.