• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Ne] Ne pillow talk?

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
The conversation is intimate to me, since I don't often relax in that way around anyone. I can stay up all night talking with no sex, but it won't be the same as the kind of closeness I'm seeking in my conversations, as I can have once I have relaxed.

This is fascinating and may explain the difference. Sex, for me, comes at that point when conversations have revealed that kind of closeness. It's there so sex is fun and wonderful and has a really calming effect. That kind of intimacy is pretty overwhelming in itself.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just wants cuddles, or more sex...

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I just wants cuddles, or more sex...

The cuddles happen during the talking, and the sex just continues randomly through the night as many times as it possibly can before thorough exhaustion finally takes hold. :D

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
This is fascinating and may explain the difference. Sex, for me, comes at that point when conversations have revealed that kind of closeness. It's there so sex is fun and wonderful and has a really calming effect. That kind of intimacy is pretty overwhelming in itself.

Yes, although I reach a certain level of intimacy, I can not complete that without sex.

Haha why does this revelation put me in mind of bonobo chimps and their use of sex in the same sort of way. :rofl1:

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haha damn you have totally violated the sweetness of that with the imagery. :rofl1:

lol sorry girl, but i just couldn't help myself. that visual was just too strong to contain and not share w/you. however, i do like pillow talk. though i think i'm a lot more laid back than you and after having lots of sex i get sleepy and want my space for a bit lol we can chat once i take a break and recharge for a bit. the man recharges his love juice and i recharge my pillow talk juice? lol

revolve

Anyone else love it as much as me?

Obviously it's better when the person laying on the pillow with you is also Ne fuelled, but anyone willing ear will do in the end lol because this is the time I am at my most talkative, and nothing will ever be consistent in my conversation.

However I'm not so sure the other person is as enthusiastic about this more blabbermouth side of me that comes out on the pillow. :blush:

I have been told I talk alot, and my boyfriend did teasingly put his hand over my mouth to try and shut me up because it was 4am and my Ne was still raring to go.

So, for those of you lucky enough to be with a Ne dom, do you enjoy the pillow talk, the non stop chatter and peep into the chaos that is our minds?

Is it as interesting for you, as it is for us?

Ne doms, do you chat alot, especially at pillow time?

OMG yes yes yes Berberella - this is like my favorite thing in the whole world! i feel the same exact way (of course i'm enfp) also i need / require this out of a significant other . . . this pillowtalk time :yes:

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't really like to talk before or after. I get yelled at for falling asleep after.

revolve

After sex I'm energized, I'm more alive I feel, out of my shell. Up until I have sex I am restrained, a large part of me is kept locked away all day in the real world and sex unlocks that part and I'm open to sharing more intimacy.

The conversation is intimate to me, since I don't often relax in that way around anyone. I can stay up all night talking with no sex, but it won't be the same as the kind of closeness I'm seeking in my conversations, as I can have once I have relaxed.

me too, me too, me too berb! OMG we are the same person! . . . it's like i've had to be an UNsensual, UNsexual, UNromantic boring ass adult all damn day & now woo-hoo i can FEEL again . . . let's talk talk talk - i feel so good!

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
lol sorry girl, but i just couldn't help myself. that visual was just too strong to contain and not share w/you. however, i do like pillow talk. though i think i'm a lot more laid back than you and after having lots of sex i get sleepy and want my space for a bit lol we can chat once i take a break and recharge for a bit. the man recharges his love juice and i recharge my pillow talk juice? lol

I wish sometimes I got sleepy, it's not fun being the energised pain in someone else's ass, but I'm so alive, so charged, I just can't slow down until I drain my mind completely in an outpouring of sharing.

OMG yes yes yes Berberella - this is like my favorite thing in the whole world! i feel the same exact way (of course i'm enfp) also i need / require this out of a significant other . . . this pillowtalk time :yes:

+

me too, me too, me too berb! OMG we are the same person! . . . it's like i've had to be an UNsensual, UNsexual, UNromantic boring ass adult all damn day & now woo-hoo i can FEEL again . . . let's talk talk talk - i feel so good!

It's great knowing I'm not the only one lol :D

wow. I've learned a lot.

Steer clear of enfp sex? :smile:

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Steer clear of enfp sex? :smile:

No. Well, yes that, but no. I learned mostly about tolerance. The yapping that I find so irritating seems to be what you guys *need*. And even I am not that much of an asshole to always put my own needs first.

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
10PM??? That's like, dinner-time!
Tell me about it... sleep is sooo overrated!

next thing we know, you'll be daring us all to prove you wrong.

(... oh, I know all your little tricks!)
Oh Mon Sheri, you had me at "next".

See, I was wondering about that, since I think some people are far more protective of their feelings. I'm usually just fine with talking about intimate stuff at any time of the day, so the "sex" thang just doesn't open any new doors for me.

I don't need to that context in order to be emotionally intimate, so sex can sort of happen on its own terms.
hmm.. why not talk leads to sex which leads to talk, sex, talk, sex... perhaps stopping to eat every now and again, strawberries are good... which of course leads to sex again - lol

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
No. Well, yes that, but no. I learned mostly about tolerance. The yapping that I find so irritating seems to be what you guys *need*. And even I am not that much of an asshole to always put my own needs first.

Well, in theory, and in one night, it could always be your needs first (well, both), followed by his, then both, his, both, his, etc.... right? :D

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Well, in theory, and in one night, it could always be your needs first (well, both), followed by his, then both, his, both, his, etc.... right? :D

Now you are actually saying something! And speaking my language... :smile:

As long as my need for him to shut the hell up happens at some point, of course.

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Now you are actually saying something! And speaking my language... :smile:

As long as my need for him to shut the hell up happens at some point, of course.

You speak the language of love too? AWESOME!

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
This thread is making NF sex seem a little terrifying.

NF: You ever just, I don't know, feel connected to people?
Me: [Oh no...] /snore

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
You speak the language of love too? AWESOME!

Silence can be quite romantic. :yes:

Not to mention that I start talking gibberish if I'm nearly falling asleep... :doh: