• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFPs, think you're special?

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
I'd say I am privileged. I see my experience of life being something different than the "normal" path. It has been the reason for many negative things but now that they are behind me, I feel quite good about where I am and what I am. It has changed me and if I was religious I'd say someone's watching over me. I think I see life differently and for that I am grateful, no matter it meant getting smacked up in school, being poor and not being respected. If I go to the direction I have been going I will either end up happy, crazy or cynical and it is mainly up to my own attitude. Anyhow, I won't end up living the life they expect or what I expected.

In fact, I am arrogant when I compare myself to the others. Not the other people I know, but the faceless mass of people out there. The way I see most of them are lost, unhappy, completely without any spiritual direction. Times like that I feel sad for them, I feel the way things work is wrong and it has been designed wrong, built wrong or just messed up somewhere in the process. Yeah, I feel superior to anyone who cannot tell me what they want with life. So .. I am arrogant in that way, yet I don't believe I am special "by design" I just look at things that anyone can look at and I turn them into a meaning. There is a certain amount of destiny in life, but it is related to my attitude and not to a higher being. This is something the normal people might quote when they congratulate you for graduation, but they haven't seen what it means. I feel like most of the time I am floating through life, but once in a while there is a choice that I have to make very quickly. At those times it is about my attitude, since most of the important choices are unconscious and I can only make them if I have already decided how I want my life to be. I don't plan. I don't give a shit about being rich. The things I want are simple yet impossibly hard to get by plans and schedules. When my life is over and they speak at the funeral, they won't remember me of the things I've done, but for who I was. Yes, in a way I feel special.

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
everyone is special if they take the time to notice. As for INFP's, look at how were the only type that is partially in the spiritual world. It sets us apart, sure, but that's so we can remind others of the spiritual world that's still there. Were actually the type that is special in how we remind others that their special too.

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
everyone is special if they take the time to notice. As for INFP's, look at how were the only type that is partially in the spiritual world. It sets us apart, sure, but that's so we can remind others of the spiritual world that's still there. Were actually the type that is special in how we remind others that their special too.

Aww, I like this.:blush: