• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP dudes: Silly Daring or Both

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
So you're at a party or at work or just anywhere........

Is the ENFP dude the one more likely to do a death defying stunt, something immaturishly ridiculous, or both? Are ENFP dudes more likely to act silly or daring?

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Both. To a certain extent, though.

We wear many masks.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
ENFP boys are definitely silly :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
just going by my dad...he was more silly than daring...but he was always up for an adventure of some kind.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'm not exceptionally daring, and I am not exceptionally silly.

I am always up for an adventure though. which is the essence of my avatar.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I'm not particularly know for death defying stunts but some would consider me to have the nerve to do or say things in social interactions that most people wouldn't. And definitely very silly sometimes.

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
The pure amazingness of ENFP guys transcends mere adjectives like silly. Or daring.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I'd say I'm more silly than daring.

But the amount of silliness I'm willing to exhibit is considered extremely daring to some people. ;):D

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5

But the amount of silliness I'm willing to exhibit is considered extremely daring to some people. ;):D

LOL@Daringly silly. You are unafraid to visit silly places most would not dream to tread upon!!

I would think the 'daring' thing would come from the impulsive, "Now is all we have!!" peeps? Daring in the respect of "I will hit on any hot girl I want because, well, fuck it!" and "Jump out of a plane? Where do I sign up?". I don't know enough about the ENFP type to speculate whether or not that kind of impulsiveness would be typical.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
LOL@Daringly silly. You are unafraid to visit silly places most would not dream to tread upon!!

I would think the 'daring' thing would come from the impulsive, "Now is all we have!!" peeps? Daring in the respect of "I will hit on any hot girl I want because, well, fuck it!" and "Jump out of a plane? Where do I sign up?". I don't know enough about the ENFP type to speculate whether or not that kind of impulsiveness would be typical.

I think we're daring when it comes to making jokes, telling stories, doing interviews, flirting, talking about taboo subjects, and sometimes our physical appearance.

I don't know about other ENFPs, but I don't do lots of physical stunts or extreme sports.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Yeh, constant dive into life is more an SP attitude.

To answer the OP, things like stage diving in a club have appealed when very drunk, but silliness is the more likely of the two. I do like a challenge though, and always wanted to learn to skydive. Love doing flips off diving boards also.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
silly

may be thats why my very best enfp bud is having some trouble with the chicks...he ends up getting in the friend circle before most girls even realize that whatever just happened was my friend hitting on them

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ

Examples please? Would you get in a dog house in public and let your friends act like they're peeing on you?

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
silly

may be thats why my very best enfp bud is having some trouble with the chicks...he ends up getting in the friend circle before most girls even realize that whatever just happened was my friend hitting on them

I could see that being an issue. Although, I've heard that ENFP men are the players and silliness is their game.

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I dare all of you to lick your nose, right now! :happy2:

*licks his nose*, no really, I licked my nose! :doh:

^^Daring AND Silly^^

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Examples please? Would you get in a dog house in public and let your friends act like they're peeing on you?

I hadn't thought of that before, but yeah--it wouldn't be too out of the ordinary if I did something like that.

I'm pretty good at sensing and respecting what's socially acceptable and what's not, so I don't do things that are TOO outrageous.

Just harmless fun.

Like, once, at 24 Fitness, I got up and pretended to be the Cycling class instructor, and embarrassed the shit out of my friends.

Basically, when it comes to being silly, I'm not afraid to look foolish, retarded, childish, or insane.

(Note: But when I'm being serious, I can't stand people treating me like I'm foolish, retarded, childish, or insane! I try to remain calm, but blowups are likely to happen.)

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
EXAMPLES!!! YAY! FUN!

I may have posted some of these before, cause that's just how I roll, so bare with it if it's repetitive. :smoke:

1. Wore a yellow pokedot bikini and sang "She wore a yellow..." in front of my entire HS"
2. Continuing the cross dress theme, I wore a cheerleader skirt to a pep rally.
3. Put a snake in the teachers desk in the 3rd? 4th? grade.
4. Have jumped out of planes.
5. Have danced naked at a bonfire - over the fire.
6. Took photos of a toad orgy in the middle of a swamp in my skippies.

and MORE!!!