• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP dudes: Silly Daring or Both

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I hadn't thought of that before, but yeah--it wouldn't be too out of the ordinary if I did something like that.

I'm pretty good at sensing and respecting what's socially acceptable and what's not, so I don't do things that are TOO outrageous.

Just harmless fun.

Like, once, at 24 Fitness, I got up and pretended to be the Cycling class instructor, and embarrassed the shit out of my friends.

Basically, when it comes to being silly, I'm not afraid to look foolish, retarded, childish, or insane.

(Note: But when I'm being serious, I can't stand people treating me like I'm foolish, retarded, childish, or insane! I try to remain calm, but blowups are likely to happen.)

THIS ^

Well, minus the cycle stuff. I MIGHT do that, but I haven't

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Like, once, at 24 Fitness, I got up and pretended to be the Cycling class instructor, and embarrassed the shit out of my friends.

Basically, when it comes to being silly, I'm not afraid to look foolish, retarded, childish, or insane.

(Note: But when I'm being serious, I can't stand people treating me like I'm foolish, retarded, childish, or insane! I try to remain calm, but blowups are likely to happen.)

That's great!! I still act ridiculous, and I'm married with kids. I wonder will I ever be too old? Hmmm....

Hell no!:D

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
EXAMPLES!!! YAY! FUN!

I may have posted some of these before, cause that's just how I roll, so bare with it if it's repetitive. :smoke:

1. Wore a yellow pokedot bikini and sang "She wore a yellow..." in front of my entire HS"
2. Continuing the cross dress theme, I wore a cheerleader skirt to a pep rally.
3. Put a snake in the teachers desk in the 3rd? 4th? grade.
4. Have jumped out of planes.
5. Have danced naked at a bonfire - over the fire.
6. Took photos of a toad orgy in the middle of a swamp in my skippies.

and MORE!!!

Heehee. Damn, ENFPs are badass.:wubbie: