• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] In the mind of an ENFP

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
:). It's on the way.

If it was my brain it would start somewhere though and then the whole scene would appear, then parts of the scene would seem more interesting then you'd bounce off them through time-warps to other places and things, and fly off into the future through the possible implications of those things, then flash back through the first scene, then start bouncing between lots of these occurrences all playing in parallel. Then have this blinding clarity and suddenly stop with a few clear answers, then these answers would blur and it would start all over again.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I can't see the video. Something about copyrights of my coutry or something. I feel like living in north Korea or something.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I just looked up a different one on youtube.

Here's another copy.
[YOUTUBE="RNnLXzn7zZU"]MGMT - Time to pretend[/YOUTUBE]

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I really like this video. The cats are GREAT.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
me neither...and I sooo wanna know what Jix thinks an ENFP's mind looks like :D

sculpting

You mean ISTPs dont think this way?

:)

I liked all the fuzzy background patterns the most.

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
No, but I agree with the general sentiment -- it is a strange place, for sure. I'm not sure why anyone would want insight into it. :huh:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
like the song... dude apparently all screwed up on heroine bothers me a bit...so part of me hates it and the other part loves it...both parts relate though.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
like the song... dude apparently all screwed up on heroine bothers me a bit...so part of me hates it and the other part loves it...both parts relate though.

heroine? I thought the video was very bubbly and random lots of sensory and very accepting of different colors, pictures shapes, totally ENFP to me

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
heroine? I thought the video was very bubbly and random lots of sensory and very accepting of different colors, pictures shapes, totally ENFP to me

haha...oh it is...dude just seems like he's on heroine..they can be both...no?
i feel like they are.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
haha...oh it is...dude just seems like he's on heroine..they can be both...no?
i feel like they are.

i don't assume people are on heroine when I watch people act retarded sounds over the top. I usually think they are just chillin.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i don't assume people are on heroine when I watch people act retarded sounds over the top. I usually think they are just chillin.

oh well that's probably good...and yeah i have no idea... he's just verrry slow moving and seems to be and mentioned it in the song but yeah who the hell knows and it's not really relevant i guess...that was just my mixed reaction to it.