• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] How to Bother an INFJ

paintmuffin

MBTI Type
eNTP
^See, this is where an ENTP will absolutely fail in bothering an INFJ. They'll get bored and move on before the INFJ cracks.

Oh, but I've already alerted my INTJ sidekick and he's on the job. My work here is done!

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
^See, this is where an ENTP will absolutely fail in bothering an INFJ. They'll get bored and move on before the INFJ cracks.

i agree with that. the only thing i've tried that comes close to working in that situation is to keep going on tangents and sticking to them just to go off on another while saying it's meant to connect the first two and swearing all the time that i'm getting to the point if they'd just stop rushing me or interrupting for clarification which just causes me to lose my trainofthoughttheneverythinggetsshottohellanditsalltheirfaultnowihavetostartallover...

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Act like an ESTP on cocaine. I'm quite sure it would work.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
i wonder what would happen if i kept going into other rooms, while they were really into explaining something, and kept insisting loudly, "DON'T WORRY - KEEP TALKING, I CAN HEAR YOU!".

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Poke 'em when they asleep.

make them get up an get you sum food while u get into their bed.

Fall asleep when they get back with the food (assuming they got up and made it in the first place)

and don't use manners

and "accidentally" step on their cat on the way in so they can see.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Shave half of their cat and pierce both of its ears.

give it some booze, too.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
good god. we're looking at ways to annoy them, not ways to get poisoned.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Lace their Dope with Cocaine and PCP.

Fuck them up a little.

:hug:

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I've got a better idea, though I like where your head's at.

Just run him over with your car. That'll bother him a lot.
Yeah, good idea. And if they are still alive, grasping for breath and life under your back tire, smack them around before you shoot them.

Fucking best practical joke since fake dog shit.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Yeah, good idea. And if they are still alive, grasping for breath and life under your back tire, smack them around before you shoot them.

Fucking best practical joke since fake dog shit.

Unless the car only weighs roughly 200 LBS. In which case there really is no need to add the extras:)

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Fixed:) That would be enough to bother anyone.

Ok, ok. But whose got a 200lb car lying around? We could just shave their heads and give them tattoos. That would tick them off. Especially suggestive ones like "I've got a Zucchini in my pocket" or "Republicans R Lyfe"

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Ok, ok. But whose got a 200lb car lying around? We could just shave their heads and give them tattoos. That would tick them off. Especially suggestive ones like "I've got a Zucchini in my pocket" or "Republicans R Lyfe"

Good point, noone has a 200LB car lying around. However, i wrote "roughly 200LB car":)