• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] How to Bother an INFJ

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
sabotage his cat

scaredkitty.jpg

Jaded Idealist

MBTI Type
INFJ
This thread is stupid and you should outgrow your asinine desire for revenge (or maybe you're only kidding). "Getting back" at a person of the single MBTI type that spends ungodly energy and time making sure not to purposely hurt anyone, especially when one is already familiar with that fact, is an act of sheer spite.

If you want to bother an INFJ, do or say anything that is a reflection of your immaturity, shortsighted crassness, and immorality (this thread, for instance). We're already quite well surrounded by it in our daily lives, TYVM.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Another thing you could do is to sell your stiffed parrot to a blind child in a wheelchair für $150. And then you take the INFJ with you to the blind child and make him watch the child petting the parrot thinking its alive.

After that you take him out to comfort his sad feelings with a coffee and when the moment is right you tell him who payed for the coffee :D

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
3. Take embarrassing pictures of them.

7. Find out as many things about them as you can, and then loudly announce all of it to everyone they know.

don't do these, trust me (unless you have a death wish) ;)

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Now, I've got nothing against you guys. I usually love INFJs. However, one just broke my [IXFP] friend's heart, and she's asked me to make his life hell.

So, what, on a general level, ticks you guys off? I need some general goals for my scheme.

Take a self help class to assess why it is you feel a need to be a saviour and if it's something you feel towards just this IxFP friend, women in general or all of human kind. If it's the first two do some reading on co-dependancy, if it's the latter re-take the MBTI test as it was wrong the first time.

Additionally do some reading on Buddhism and karma, at this point it should click that your friend may have made some poor choices she needed to learn from and you're getting in the way of further learning fighting her battles. If it hasn't clicked, do some reading up on seppuku and give some SERIOUS thought to it!

THAT'LL REALLY PISS AN INFJ OFF!!

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
THAT'LL REALLY PISS AN INFJ OFF!!

that's HORRIBLE samvega! i wikied that! gross! my son is always talking about that stuff and i can't stand the idea of death, much less the talk of death in my home! :sad:

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
Start loudly discussing any personal feelings or thoughts the INFJ may have divulged in the relationship in a crass, faux-sympathetic, teasing way, and then presume to offer (really poor, shallow) advice on how to handle said information. This is done best in a public environment where the INFJ is not usually open, in front of people she doesn't particular trust or care for. Seem sincere, so she's feel awful about telling you to go to hell.

But really, if this is to get a rise out of her because he's still interested, this is a one-way ticket to being completely written off forever. I've disappeared completely off someone's radar for stunts like this. Might want to consider that first.

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
Another thing you could do is to sell your stiffed parrot to a blind child in a wheelchair für $150. And then you take the INFJ with you to the blind child and make him watch the child petting the parrot thinking its alive.

You should be aware that some infjs actually have a fairly developed dark sense of humor. It's how we cope. I actually giggled over the above mental pic. Even my intj tells me I'm evil sometimes. :newwink:

P

Phantonym

Find out as many things about them as you can, and then loudly announce all of it to everyone they know.

Ouch. This is bad. VERY BAD! This would be like slaughter :cry:

Hehe. Petey the parrot. :sick:

scortia

MBTI Type
INFJ
As much as attacking my personal code would annoy me, I've dealt with it on a regular basis (being a vegetarian)... so be aware that doesn't always work.

Exposing the weaknesses of the INFJ character. The introversion, the spaceyness, etc.

Really, the most effective thing would be showing cruelty to those weaker to you. Obviously doing that would be wrong, maybe lying about doing it? Granted, if this INFJ could cruelly hurt someone, it may not work on them. This is either an unhealthy INFJ or they were pushed for a long, long time.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
DONT RETURN TEXT MESSAGES IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!

that always pisses me off.

But in all seriousness, get the background info first. The above post is highly evil and extremely cruel. But so are unhealthy INFJs.

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Keep talking. Like, non-stop. And don't include any ideas when you're talking; just facts. Lots and lots of facts.

Oh, and say really something really stupid and selfish like, "What? There's no point in helping others. I have my own problems."

And I agree with others: drop it. Think of it this way: you've indicated by this thread that you need others to help you plot revenge. We don't. We will fuck you over; back in the days when I was a vengeful person, I would always take the, "raise the bar" concept and apply. Example: "Well, the fight did start out small, but then he smashed my phone. Now I'm going to torch his car."

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Keep talking. Like, non-stop. And don't include any ideas when you're talking; just facts. Lots and lots of facts.

Oh, and say really something really stupid and selfish like, "What? There's no point in helping others. I have my own problems."

I talk non stop to the people I love most. Ussally. Then I'll stop and start again.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And I agree with others: drop it. Think of it this way: you've indicated by this thread that you need others to help you plot revenge. We don't. We will fuck you over; back in the days when I was a vengeful person, I would always take the, "raise the bar" concept and apply. Example: "Well, the fight did start out small, but then he smashed my phone. Now I'm going to torch his car."

Touche. Get us to a certain level and your dead. end of story.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Exposing the weaknesses of the INFJ character. The introversion, the spaceyness, etc.
People remarking on my absentmindness provokes a very angry response from me. It is a sure way to make me dislike you and make you very sorry afterwards when I quickly retort. I am very aware of how little attention I pay to the outside world; I don't need any reminders. You try having Ni as a dominant function and we'll see how down-to-earth you are...

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
People remarking on my absentmindness provokes a very angry response from me. It is a sure way to make me dislike you and make you very sorry afterwards when I quickly retort.

I think that's what he's trying to get.

You know why I gave him that advice?

I just want to watch and see what the INFJ does to him. Hopefully he'll be able to post about it. ;)

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

haha. this makes me think about something. i think i'll start a thread. i really hate starting threads cuz not many seem to respond to my threads. :huh: but, anyway, i get sooooo spacy sometimes, usually thinking about something type c has triggered, that my kids will repeatedly say something while i sit there with this totally zoned out look on my face, complete with far away stare, and usually accompanied by lip biting and sometimes even hair twirling. is that an Ni, Ne, N, or universal thing?

spaceball.gif

spaceball.gif

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think that's what he's trying to get.

You know why I gave him that advice?

I just want to watch and see what the INFJ does to him. Hopefully he'll be able to post about it. ;)

You want a war, you got it. I take things to the bloody end.