• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] How to Bother an INFJ

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh. He won't be with us much longer, huh? :violin:

The OP is female.

Anyway, we have no proof that the person in question is actually INFJ. Whenever someone on the forum mentions they know an INFJ, I just assume they're probably not. The likelihood of me being correct is very high. And if the person is INFJ, we have no idea if he is the passive-aggressive type or the in your face aggressive type.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
The OP is female.

Really??

Umm... I'm very, very sorry about calling you a man, OP. :blushing:
Anyway, we have no proof that the person in question is actually INFJ. Whenever someone on the forum mentions they know an INFJ, I just assume they're probably not. The likelihood of me being correct is very high. And if the person is INFJ, we have no idea if he is the passive-aggressive type or the in your face aggressive type.

Eh, it really doesn't matter if they're an INFJ. The things I listed would probably annoy ANY type. Seriously. And it's very likely that something bad might happen to them if they get them mad enough, regardless of type. That's just human nature.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Because people mistype as INFJ and others mistype people as INFJ very often. The reality is, they just don't know much about INFJs. Take a quick look at the Popular Culture and Type forum and see how every other person is guessed as INFJ. Besides the whole rarity part, INFJness is not conducive to fame.

Eh, it really doesn't matter if they're an INFJ. The things I listed would probably annoy ANY type. Seriously. And it's very likely that something bad might happen to them if they get them mad enough, regardless of type. That's just human nature.

With the things you listed, for sure.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Because people mistype as INFJ and others mistype people as INFJ very often. The reality is, they just don't know much about INFJs. Take a quick look at the Popular Culture and Type forum and see how every other person is guessed as INFJ. Besides the whole rarity part, INFJness is not conducive to fame.

With the things you listed, for sure.

You just assume that they are never INFJs? Or are often not INFJs?

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You just assume that they are never INFJs? Or are often not INFJs?

Unless it is someone who knows a lot about typology saying they know an INFJ, then yes, I assume they are not INFJs.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Unless it is someone who knows a lot about typology saying they know an INFJ, then yes, I assume they are not INFJs.

Wouldn't that make you just as ignorant as somebody who claims to know about Typology when they don't?

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ

Hmmm....not saying I believe either way, but why are INFJ considered rare in the first place? Does incorrect typing figure in statistics?

If so many people type themselves as INFJ incorrectly, and if no ones knows you as well as yourself, what is there to to say about the validity of those statistics or MBTI?

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmmm....not saying I believe either way, but why are INFJ considered rare in the first place? Does incorrect typing figure in statistics?

If so many people type themselves as INFJ incorrectly, and if no ones knows you as well as yourself, what is there to to say about the validity of those statistics or MBTI?

Valid questions, but way off-topic. I don't want to turn this into a "reliability of MBTI" thread; plenty of those around to bump. The OP will come back to this thread and wonder what in the world happened.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
^Valid questions, but way off-topic. I don't want to turn this into a "reliability of MBTI" thread; plenty of those around for you to bump. The OP will come back to this thread and wonder what in the world happened.

Right.. I forget all formality when I'm online, browsing internet forums. But invariably, some J comes along to sabotage my happy-go-luckiness....:p And thus Ne bridges are burnt.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Right.. I forget all formality when I'm online, browsing internet forums. But invariably, some J comes along to sabotage my happy-go-luckiness....:p And thus Ne bridges are burnt.

Sorry, bub. Maybe another time. Buy you a beer? :cheers:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You are a bad person, Lauren Ashley.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uiCfNkaM&feature=related"]Bad company ;)[/YOUTUBE]

If you're frustrated now, you should never even think about stressing out an INFJ. :)

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
Show up at their door without warning or get someone else you mutually know to do that and ask to visit- I know I hate it when people just drop in- my house is my sanctuary and cocoon- so when people just drop by unnanounced and without warning- it really invades my sense of space and peace because I need to emotionally and mentally prepare for company and I like being in control of my home and homelife.

If ever you see them and are in a social scene where you are joined by mutual friends, act like they don't exist. This is the worst. Talk to people and look everyone else in the eye but completely ignore the INFJ and never even so much look their way and engage people to focus on you- ignore and interrupt if the INFJ attempts to speak- this gets me fired up and sore like nothing else.

Be careful though- lest you inspire revenge from the INFJ who will be very creative and subtle at getting back at you or will at least fantasize about using on you very intense interrogative techniques and may one day crack and say the hell with being good and following my moral compass I want revenge on the world starting with you, the next thing you know there is an annoying and loudest ever made alarm clock hidden within your walls- that's right it is inside your walls, that goes off at 3:33 a.m. every day,lol, and rotted durian fruit painted on on the inside of the walls as well,lol.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^See, this is where an ENTP will absolutely fail in bothering an INFJ. They'll get bored and move on before the INFJ cracks.