• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Do ENFPs Have Insane Lives?

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The three ENFP friends I have always have something happening to them, and it's never normal. It's as if they're constantly near the scene of the most strange happenings.

Any ENFPs relate to this?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
yes, and INFPs also attract strange characters

NFPs attract strangeness, in general, I think, and secretly thrive on the bizarre.

Chloe

NFPs attract strangeness, in general, I think, and secretly thrive on the bizarre.

i definately dont attract strangers.:huh:

OP: Well I guess many enfps have roller-coaster life, at least more periods like that than other types, but insane is too hard word.

but i do tend to get into trouble more likely then most other types, with college and similar stuff. but nothing so extreme :blush:

Artichoke

MBTI Type
ENFP
Well i've always thought i had a pretty boring life, but when i asked my best mate (who i type as maybe intp) what he thought of my life, he laughed and said that i had the craziest life of anyone he new. so i suppose it's all just a matter of perspective...

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
The three ENFP friends I have always have something happening to them, and it's never normal. It's as if they're constantly near the scene of the most strange happenings.

Any ENFPs relate to this?

Yes.

Definitely.

Things have calmed down considerably, as far as drama goes, but my daily life is still far from bland, boring, or conventional.

I have a weird wife and two weird kids.

Most of my friends and family are weird.

I attract weird people and weird situations like a magnet.

Anyone who knows me will tell you this.

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yep. Definitely. if nothing weird is happening, i am probably looking for it. most of the time it slams me in the face though.

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
My life is sofa king fucked it's ridiculous. It's not like, a bunch of drama, or weird stuff like that, it's just always one of those "Every second of my life seems like the punchline to a retarded devil-childs pussy joke".

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yup. It's one of the reasons my INTJ sticks around :coffee:

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I think my life is alright but other people think random things happen to me. I also hear things like, "That would only happen to you, CzeCze"

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Not sure... I wouldn't say so but then whenever I go to relate my story to my mates their always like.... so strange... it could only ever happen to you! So I guess so!?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I don't think I'm capable of having a slow paced, normal life. Even when I desperately want one.

thinkinjazz

MBTI Type
ENFP
The funny thing is we don't try to attract it- even though I suppose if we took a step back it would be easy to see the ramifications of our actions- these can have particularly dramatic outcomes if the ENFP is feeling badly for whatever reason.

thinkinjazz

MBTI Type
ENFP
It's kind of nice because it's hard to be disingenuously weird- if that makes any sense.

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
Not sure if it's crazy, but I keep crazy busy. Like I'm doing something with friends every single night. But I take a break every two weeks.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
To answer for real: Yes, my life is fucking nutz. But it isn't chance. It's simply because everything in the world is boring...except for SOME things and people, which I am always on a quest to locate.

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Wow, I'm glad everyone responded!

This is very interesting, and it's one of the reasons I admire ENFPs because compared to you guys, my life seems boring. :tongue:

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
trippy stuff always happens to me in nor cal, esp. the east bay. just random random stuff... very trippy stuff.

in LA, i have a lot of drama stuff. but the drama i remember most vividly is when its my fault.