• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Do ENFPs Have Insane Lives?

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
The three ENFP friends I have always have something happening to them, and it's never normal. It's as if they're constantly near the scene of the most strange happenings.

Any ENFPs relate to this?

Absolutely. I thrive on strangeness. I like to bottle it and put it under my microscope regularly. I do find myself in strange situations quite a bit - some of it is just following my Ne around like it knows best (hardly). The other part is just accepting people for who they are and enjoying their quirks.

My closest friends are all fascinating people with the strangest passions/fears/thoughts. I love hanging out with them precisely because they are always fascinating, rarely say a dull thing (they just wouldn't know how) and are also very warm and affectionate.

The strange situations part can also be due to another reason -- we love picking out the strangeness in people we like. We're good at putting our finger on what makes someone really different and special in some way. When we find that, we like to talk about it and embellish some...perhaps the telling of the story makes it seem weirder than the actual situation might be. It's all a matter of degree. I don't do normal as a rule.