• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] How Rare is this INFJ type Anyway?

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Seems like they're popping up everywhere I go, friend-wise. Anybody else know a few?

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The bulk of the world's INFJ population has congregated to this forum. If you're curious about the type, look around and stay awhile.

A word to the wise: don't be too vocal in your interest or else the xNFPs 'll get their panties in a twist. Again.

Welcome. ;)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The bulk of the world's INFJ population has congregated to this forum. If you're curious about the type, look around and stay awhile.

I bet to differ

A word to the wise: don't be too vocal in your interest or else the xNFPs 'll get their panties in a twist. Again.

Wise words aint instructions

+1

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
forget it.

I am off to bed gn8

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Nearly everyone in the world appears to have an INFJ ex-girlfriend. I think there's some misdiagnosing that goes on as well.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I test everyone whose type I know. I try to think up new ways to get people to take the MBTI test all the time. I like to find commonalities among types. Never have met an ISTP that I know of, but I've met all else.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I test everyone whose type I know. I try to think up new ways to get people to take the MBTI test all the time. I like to find commonalities among types. Never have met an ISTP that I know of, but I've met all else.

Well, y'know how MacG said ENTPs are usually those NTs that just managed to bang your sister? ISTPs are the SPs that just managed to bed the ENTP's sister/brother/well-lubed sock. And they suffered zero guilt. Nada.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Well, y'know how MacG said ENTPs are usually those NTs that just managed to bang your sister? ISTPs are the SPs that just managed to bed the ENTP's sister/brother/well-lubed sock. And they suffered zero guilt. Nada.

I only have a brother and I think he would tell me if some ISTP dude jiggled his back doorknob.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I only have a brother and I think he would tell me if some ISTP dude jiggled his back doorknob.

My ISTP brother would do your brother if he was hot enough. He's not even gay. :dry: It's simply an absence of inhibition. ENTPs and ISTPs must not congress --it would create a black hole of immorality and destroy life in the universe as we know it!

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
My ISTP brother would do your brother if he was hot enough. He's not even gay. :dry: It's simply an absence of inhibition. ENTPs and ISTPs must not congress --it would create a black hole of immorality and destroy life in the universe as we know it!

I am mostly moral. I just have flex. I'm not uninhibited unless I'm going through one of my dark periods. I am the opposite of uninhibited.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

I don't mean to be a pest, but I kind of thought of ESFPs as being this way...

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am mostly moral. I just have flex. I'm not uninhibited unless I'm going through one of my dark periods. I am the opposite of uninhibited.

I believe that to be true of you. Not ENTPs at large.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't mean to be a pest, but I kind of thought of ESFPs as being this way...

I was engaged to an ESFP for a spell. And had a good friend that was an ESFP. They were free, but in a strangely strict way. Food, women, drink. They had curiously conservative values.

With my ISTP brother it seems like nothing is out of bounds. Everything is fair game. He'll entertain the idea and prospect of anything if only for the experience.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
It's true...watch out for those ISTPs :ninja:

To the OP: I've only definitely known one INFJ, but man they are all over this forum.