• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP preferred romantic type

INFP preferred romantic type

• INFP

Votes: 21 21.2%
  • INFJ

Votes: 22 22.2%
  • ENFP

Votes: 19 19.2%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 26 26.3%
  • INTP

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • INTJ

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • ENTP

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 14 14.1%
  • ISFP

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • ISTP

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • ESFP

• ESTP

• ISFJ

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • ISTJ

• ESFJ

• ESTJ

• I am not an INFP

Votes: 29 29.3%

• Total voters

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Nuh-uh.

INTJs would never want to collect corrupted data!
:ninja:

Alwar

The Architect
MBTI Type
INTP
Fact: INTJ's are compulsive liars and INTP's are the ideal romantic type for anyone and they are strikingly good looking.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Fact: INTJ's are compulsive liars and INTP's are the ideal romantic type for anyone and they are strikingly good looking.

Costrin approves of this product and/or service.

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Costrin is a child. He is only 17 years of age.

RenaiReborn

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
You INTJs find that kind of authenticity and resolve endlessly appealing, dont you?

It's amusing that no INTJ decided to answer that question. :)

I almost suspect that xNTJ - INFP would actually be better with the INFP being male.

I don't really know, though. This is just all theorizing on my part.

I'll tell you this. An INFP with myself, would be absolutely disastrous. I doubt that I'd have much respect for someone who is supposedly always attempting to avoid conflict, since I view conflict as a sometimes necessary catalyst for change. INFP male with an xNTJ female? *shivers in horror* :p

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, so strike out the NTJ(f) and INFP(m) theory.

I'll tell you this. An INFP with myself, would be absolutely disastrous. I doubt that I'd have much respect for someone who is supposedly always attempting to avoid conflict, since I view conflict as a sometimes necessary catalyst for change. INFP male with an xNTJ female me? *shivers in horror* :p

Fixed. ;)

I'm sort of assuming balance and maturity in the types I voted for. You'd need an INFP that doesn't back down from necessary argument and an NTJ that doesn't engage in unnecessary argument just to prove they can win.

If the latter doesn't exist, then perhaps I need to change my vote!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm sort of assuming balance and maturity in the types I voted for. You'd need an INFP that doesn't back down from necessary argument and an NTJ that doesn't engage in unnecessary argument just to prove they can win.

If the latter doesn't exist, then perhaps I need to change my vote!

+1

and I know they exist, I've seen them.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh great, you popped up in this thread. We're never gonna get votes now..

Haven't the NFJs voted for you guys enough to make you happy? Then I gain, one of the INTP votes is mine; not that that counts as much and I'm after the females anyway.

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
INTPs are lovely. INTJs....well I like them, in a buddy-buddy sort of way. ;)

matilda

The INFJs, INTPs (basically most intuitives) I know = brotherly/sisterly

ESTJs = :wubbie:

Wiley45

MBTI Type
INFP
I've always had a thing for INTJ's and INTP's and fallen for them, but for me, they're the kind of relationships that just ... go sour. I dunno. We always drag each other down into the depths of despair. Even in my friendships, I have to get away for breathers, because we just sit around and think or feel sad too much, and need to be around more bubbly, less melancholy people.

I can't believe INFP's want to be with ENTJ's! What?! I am only aware of one in RL, so maybe I just haven't met good ones. This guy ... I run from him as fast as possible whenever I see him coming. Doesn't get me, doesn't care. Wants to argue. All the time. :)

I would never have picked ESTP if I was voting in this thread before my SO, but he's amazing, and it seems to be working out just fine for us.

r0wo1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
:thumbdown: :nono:

Have you met NTJ women!?!?! I'm sure it could work in some cases, but I'd imagine it wouldn't work in FAR more. Maybe I just met a lot of not-compatible women??? Recalling those memories still makes me want to vomit though...
That's harsh I know, but it is my experience. I hope its not other peoples experience too.

Maybe it has to do with how well the T of the INFP and the F of the ENTJ are respectively developed? I have no idea, just throwing it out there.