• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Making Fun of Ourselves

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The NTs just started a thread making fun of themselves. We NFs are full of self-hatred, this should be easy!

I am an ENFJ Pedagouge- I come down from my mansion (next to God's) in the heavenly realms with my mighty staff to bestow mercy and love upon the confused, poor, broken and huddled masses (otherwise known as 'Sensors'). Aside from the philantrophy of allowing people to be in my presence, I also teach, though speeches and sermons, those who live in the darkness and haven't yet excepted my brilliance as something to be desired and loved.

After all; it is a sexy halo if I do say so myself. Other people should say so too. ;)

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
YES!!!!!! It sucks how many can't spot a prophet when they see one, doesn't it?

It's like "If you only knew what I know, then you would know that I know the way".

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Gloriana, it's real possible that you and me are the only two NFs with a sense of humor. That just makes us more special!!:cheese:

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Gloriana, it's real possible that you and me are the only two NFs with a sense of humor. That just makes us more special!!:cheese:

i have a sense of humor, i used to put "LAWLAWLAWL" every where on these forums and never take posts seriously.

but i stopped because it's annoying and by not taking people's posts seriously, they stop taking you seriously.

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
@Fuzz: Shhhhh! Keep it on the down low or the serious police are going come and kick our asses for ruling so hard.

@Costrin: Make fun at will!! I firmly believe that friendship is synonymous with smart-ass remarks :D

Oddly Refined

Enneagram

I often escape the great depths of my inner caverns to grace the world with my wonderful and odd presents.

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Oh....
Friendship.
Ok.....

Yeah I'd rather not.

You'd rather not? Then why are you asking why we can't all be fwiends in your quote?

You know you want to! :devil:

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
You'd rather not? Then why are you asking why we can't all be fwiends in your quote?

You know you want to! :devil:

Clarification: "We" refers to me and everyone except NFs.

The Grand Chameleon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Did you mean this?

I am an ENFJ Pedagouge- I come down from my mansion (next to overlooking God's) in the heavenly demonic realms with my mighty staff penance stare to bestow mercy and love fear and trepidation upon the confused, poor, broken and huddled healthy, strong-willed masses (otherwise known as 'Sensors' "everyone else"). Aside from the philanthropy of allowing forcing people to be in my presence, I also teach through speeches and sermons example, those who live in the darkness and haven't yet accepted my brilliance as something to be desired and loved in awe of.

;)

Mempy

Mamma said knock you out
INFP: *plucks the last petal from a flower and sighs, letting it fall into the breeze* *tear* Maybe if I sit here and pout long enough, someone will notice and make me feel better. Meh.

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
INFP: *plucks the last petal from a flower and sighs, letting it fall into the breeze* *tear* Maybe if I sit here and pout long enough, someone will notice and make me feel better. Meh.

...And maybe if I put just the right expression of subtle longing and mysterious sparkle on my face, the soul mate I have always waited for will recognize the truth spoken in my eyes and will see only me within in this crowd of numbed minds...

*sigh*

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
...And maybe if I put just the right expression of subtle longing and mysterious sparkle on my face, the soul mate I have always waited for will recognize the truth spoken in my eyes and will see only me within in this crowd of numbed minds...

*sigh*

"Someone must look at me and see their sunlit dream!" - Morrissey

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

*sigh*

*sigh*

Suddenly I don't feel like bestowing peace and goodness in the world. I...I want her! *sobs loudly into arm fur* Waaaaaaah! *chopily inhales* Quick...somebody...do...something...I, can, be, sarcastic a-booout. Waaaaaah!