• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Female ENFJS: Describe your ideal guy

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
The INTPs, okay, yes. Like marathon levels of pursuit. Which depressed me and made me wonder if they liked me at all. Saying "hello" = running away from me, round #16. Months of this.

:D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
oh you smile and laugh now, mister! i had to lure the guy over with skittles!

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Oooh, I just thought of one.

The willingness and ability of the guy to knock me on my ass. Sounds bad, but it's true.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
natural authority is a must... if he can't instinctively get the better of me in certain arenas, i feel disconnected... granted i don't mean physical abuse, i mean cognitively/personally...

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
natural authority is a must... if he can't instinctively get the better of me in certain arenas, i feel disconnected... granted i don't mean physical abuse, i mean cognitively/personally...

That's weird.

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ

Yes yes and yes. I understand.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I thought as much. Werd up, FJs.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Dream guy: Smartknow-it-all, funnysarcastic, outgoingrestless, kindpushover, and, quirkyinsane. But if you are going for an ego boost, there are many attractive qualities to INFP males... ;) There's a whole thread about that. :D

I think we were made for each other.... :wubbie:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lady, unibrow ftw!!! I was mostly attracted to your hunchback - it so compliments mine - but the unibrow?? You big tease!!

Afkan

That's weird.
yeah, why is that weird??? Do tell, pls.

Do u not understand why that is the case? :)

i will say i kno it seems like us ENFJ chicks dont want that, we want like a subservient slave or something, but really we just love social interaction so much, we cant help ourselves but be forward, obnoxious, and in-your-face challenging everybody all the time... (speaking for myself, not all the other female ENFJs ;) )

n pretty sure we all still want someone w/ ... idk...well like pink said, natural authority. its thrilling to be challenged right back, n happens so rarely.

Thats really the def of flirting w/ a female enfj- we dont really want to dominate, we want an equal...someone who can match us and challenge us back.

I'm not single though...what do you other girls think?

Last edited:

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
LMAO. The next step is to scare you off with my looks. I have a f****** sexy unibrow coming at you! ;)

RAWR:newwink:

Also if you want I can act like an INFP male for you.

Crying during sex, yeah baby I know that TURNS YOU ON.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
yeah, why is that weird??? Do tell, pls.

Do u not understand why that is the case? :)

i will say i kno it seems like us ENFJ chicks dont want that, we want like a subservient slave or something, but really we just love social interaction so much, we cant help ourselves but be forward, obnoxious, and in-your-face challenging everybody all the time... (speaking for myself, not all the other female ENFJs ;) )

n pretty sure we all still want someone w/ ... idk...well like pink said, natural authority. its thrilling to be challenged right back, n happens so rarely.

Thats really the def of flirting w/ a female enfj- we dont really want to dominate, we want an equal...someone who can match us and challenge us back.

I'm not single though...what do you other girls think?

It's part of my love language I think. Even when I was a little girl, dueling with little boys was high on my list. It was something of a test to see what they were made of, like dropping gold in acid. I love a strong-willed guy with good breeding who knows how to mix it up without being disrespectful or low. By natural authority, I mean a man who doesn't have to exert himself to influence me. It just happens. *zen chimes*

I loved mixing it up with my eNTP. He was incredibly smart and glib. Dry sense of humor. Never shouted. I could tell when he was mad or frustrated because his tone mostly just altered without going up. He'd spend what time he had between jobs harassing me in that same super dry, pokepokepoke manner that made me/everyone want to kill him. He wanted me to jump him. Or beat his test scores. Or rig his car to defy him. ;) It was very sharpening. I loved it. He'd be a beast and then be in my back pocket all day.

ENTP foreplay. Our kumites and verbal exchanges were high comedy around the garage.

RAWR:newwink:

Also if you want I can act like an INFP male for you.

Crying during sex, yeah baby I know that TURNS YOU ON.

:doh:

r0wo1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
/gasp, no posts that simple say... "Edward"!?

r0wo1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
say WHAT?!?!

I know, who would have thought? I clicked on the link expecting to just see a barrage of posts sporting Edward's name... with maybe a Mr. Darcy here and there...