• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] TypoC fails.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ That isn't very nice.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I think it's normal to want others to respond, be interested and so on. Sometimes I forget that it doesn't mean that they dislike me, don't get me, are ignoring me, etc if they don't. There are often other factors, including shyness, not having made up their minds about how they feel about it enough to respond, not having gotten around to reading it yet, being afraid of rejection themselves, disagreeing or not clicking with you (which doesn't mean anything's bad about you or them), going through stuff in their own lives, not having time to post, not having enough similar experiences to identify, their own insecurities and so on. I am super sensitive to how welcomed I feel and over time have realized that often I need to be more persistent and thick-skinned than I naturally am inclined to be.

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
here's my impression of this thread, wahhhh no one loves me boohoo. Guess what most people on here get ignore, and it just seems like some lame attempt to get attention, and for people to read your poetry.
you know what the funny thing is though? i would think the exact same thing if someone made a thread like this, so i'm not going to disagree with you even though you're wrong.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
you know what the funny thing is though? i would think the exact same thing if someone made a thread like this, so i'm not going to disagree with you even though you're wrong.

you just did. you said i was wrong, that's disagreeing.

Silent Stars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
you just did. you said i was wrong, that's disagreeing.
He is acknowledging that he understands why you thought he was only trying to get attention, as it would be a natural reaction to something like this, while saying that it's not what he was actually doing in this case. In other words, he is agreeing with how you came to that conclusion, but disagrees with the conclusion itself.

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
You've tried to explore and tap the essence, moreso than a regular human, and that's what NFs do. But humans get excited over new things, and they eventually wane. That's life. If you want to sustain your interest, you have to take it easy, like you mentioned. Irregularity on the boards will be great for you. Glad this proved to at least be a platform for your understanding of this oddity of life.

Just remember that there's always a curveball around the corner. The second you get bored is not the end all be all. Change is always happening, and you can't well predict it.

Oh and if you're not asking for help on a solution and just announcing it, you are indeed whining. But yeah, that's what INFPs do when they release their emotional floods.

file cabinet

i sort of read what you're saying as you're disappointed by people taking a lack of interest in your posts and lack of interaction with you personally. if you want people to increase your interactions with you, you need to increase your own interactions with them. for example, if you quote someone's post or comment on their blog, they will be more likely to take a peak at your blog and maybe even leave a comment or so. another thing people do here is write on the user profile walls, exchange private messages or do the repping thing. this is how you can get other people to notice and interact with you. the people who tend to be more popular (or just stick around in general) here exhibit those above characteristics which leads to other forum members paying more attention to them and interacting with them.