• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Give Wonka A Piece of Your Mind....

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
What a load of shit. Ignore the people that get on your nerves? How about this: stop being so edgy and try to understand others, and they might do the same to you.

That's a sweeping generalization, and I almost find it offensive.

I haven't read any of his posts, so my opinion still stays unbiased. I have no feelings for or against him, but I have a respect for him off of the basis that there is nothing that he has done that can make me love or hate him.

I have a very open mind. If you had an open mind, you might try to see that your opinion of this thread is subjective along with everyone else's.

So change yourself to fit the desires of others?

Don't be yourself when others might not agree with it?

Great Idea, man.

Fuck that.

amelie

MBTI Type
XNFJ
I'm getting so tired of the kind of oversensitive people that post here now...

This seems pretty invalidating to me - if someone disagrees, it's because they are too sensitive? I don't get it, but then I don't really get this thread either.

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
So change yourself to fit the desires of others?

Don't be yourself when others might not agree with it?

Great Idea, man.

Fuck that.

Since when does one have to change in order to understand another? And what does this have to do with desires?

Let me clarify: If someone holds different views than me, I don't take it personally that they think I'm wrong, I listen to the points they make because I accept that I'm not perfect. That has nothing to do with me changing or trying to appeal to other's desires.

wolfy

awsm
It seems to me like everybody is saying that it's best to view opinions from a detached perspective. I'd agree with that.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
This seems pretty invalidating to me - if someone disagrees, it's because they are too sensitive? I don't get it, but then I don't really get this thread either.

It is invalidating, but I was frustrated with the situation at the time I wrote that. Sorry.

What a load of shit. Ignore the people that get on your nerves? How about this: stop being so edgy and try to understand others, and they might do the same to you.

That's a sweeping generalization, and I almost find it offensive.

I haven't read any of his posts, so my opinion still stays unbiased. I have no feelings for or against him, but I have a respect for him off of the basis that there is nothing that he has done that can make me love or hate him.

I have a very open mind. If you had an open mind, you might try to see that your opinion of this thread is subjective along with everyone else's.

I know my opinion is subjective. What I wrote was an attempt to show understanding towards Wonkavison... mostly to make up for the disagreements we had earlier. That wasn't really supposed to be about you...

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Fill---

You are a fucking moron.

Please don't ever post anything here again.