• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] There's a whole world of experience to be seen and felt outside of your head!!!

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
`
So, in other words...

My fellow, lovely NFs, having been on a somewhat sensate sabbatical for a few months, I've come to realize... that there are more memories to be made than to simply be manufactured via fantasy!

Like you, I too can get perpetually lost, (and found), inside the safety of my comfortably chaotic universe of a head.

But there's a universe out there too!

Outside of you.

Other people, vacant lots begging for company, sand crabs boring holes underneath your toes in the sand, cinnamon dusted cappaccinos, conversations that begin at three in the morning.

Dancing!

Lovely poetry written on bathroom stalls, secrets exposed, secretly.

Tears, hugs, blue cheese drizzled with honey.

Dogs drooling on and outside your car, their tongues, their smiles!

Running on concrete with one boy slinging from your arms and the other one clinging on your back, making them laugh!!!

Sipping wine in a courtyard with a chain-smoking cancer patient.

99 cent stores!!!

Flirting with baristas, flirting with flirts, confiding in strangers with a knowing smirk.

Concerts, crowds, collecting bracelets from various vendors.

Touching people.

Smelling people.

Seeing them, feeling them... firsthand.

There's a whole world out there, beckoning....

:)

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
`
So, in other words...

...I've come to realize... that there are more memories to be made than to simply be manufactured via fantasy!

Like you, I too can get perpetually lost, (and found), inside the safety of my comfortably chaotic universe of a head.

I think that it is my INTP duty to call BS on this statement.

Good to see that you are back though.

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
I tend to experience the world this way regularly...didn't realize some didn't. :)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I tend to experience the world this way regularly...didn't realize some didn't. :)
That's awesome!!!

And I envy, or rather admire those who can and do.

I tend to get trapped inside, living entirely cerebrally, forgetting about the things that make life funderful, magical and worth living.

"Simplexity"

It's the so-called simple things in life that get me and clench my heart in the bestest of ways!!!

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
`
So, in other words...

My fellow, lovely NFs, having been on a somewhat sensate sabbatical for a few months, I've come to realize... that there are more memories to be made than to simply be manufactured via fantasy!

Outside of you.

Other people, vacant lots begging for company, sand crabs boring holes underneath your toes in the sand, cinnamon dusted cappaccinos, conversations that begin at three in the morning.

Dancing!

Lovely poetry written on bathroom stalls, secrets exposed, secretly.

Tears, hugs, blue cheese drizzled with honey.

Dogs drooling on and outside your car, their tongues, their smiles!

Running on concrete with one boy slinging from your arms and the other one clinging on your back, making them laugh!!!

Sipping wine in a courtyard with a chain-smoking cancer patient.

99 cent stores!!!

Flirting with baristas, flirting with flirts, confiding in strangers with a knowing smirk.

Concerts, crowds, collecting bracelets from various vendors.

Touching people.

Smelling people.

Seeing them, feeling them... firsthand.

There's a whole world out there, beckoning....

So what brought you back, then?

I see a lot of touching and smelling people, but I don't see any tasting people. What's up with that?

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
So what brought you back, then?

I see a lot of touching and smelling people, but I don't see any tasting people. What's up with that?

Oh, I think you know what she is referring to.

But in all seriousness, I think CC makes a very very good point.

There's a whole world out there and the people who probably spend a little too much time in their minds, thoughts, imaginations, or even on this forum should really get out there and experience what there is to experience.

You'll learn so much more out there than you ever will here.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
This is true, I have recently been exposed to the outside, and I have to say, it's simply marvelous out there. :smile:

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
The outside, is that like another forum? Will they send me spam if I sign up?

*checks online dictionary for outside, draws a blank*

:rofl1:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There's a whole world out there and the people who probably spend a little too much time in their minds, thoughts, imaginations, or even on this forum should really get out there and experience what there is to experience.

But not all of us can find jobs.

And I need gas. Hell, my car needs gas, too.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I went outside and I got bitten by bugs!

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
I could be mistaken, OP, but you seem to want to address introverts at large, and not simply NFs. the ENFxs certainly agree with you here.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm not so sure about that. The outside world which I regularly live and interact in is the stimulus for my inside world and for anything I have to say on the forum.

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
I'm not so sure about that. The outside world which I regularly live and interact in is the stimulus for my inside world and for anything I have to say on the forum.

+1 absolutely!

I gather information from the outside to mull over on the inside. I may have a deeper appreciation for the outside, even, because I attach deep meaning and emotion to it. Just sayin'. :newwink: