• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJs: Favorite Romantic Type

Favorite Romantic Type

• ENTJ

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • INTJ

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • ENTP

• INTP

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • ENFJ

• ENFP

• INFJ

• INFP

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • ESFJ

• ESTJ

• ISFP

• ISTP

• ESFP

• ESTP

• Total voters

WieldingTheSword

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
ENFJs, we are grossly underrepresented here! So I figured I'd direct a question just for us to answer. What is your favorite type for romantic relationships?

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
Don't have much experience in that area but if I had to choose one it would INFP. They're just so strange but in an awesome way. They're very interesting and so misunderstood in society that that gives me plenty of opportunity to protect them.

Lookin4theBestNU

MBTI Type
ENFj
Enneagram
2w3
Yes there is some variety. I personally can't see myself attracted to another NF for very long or most F types. It would seem too familiar.

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
Yes there is some variety. I personally can't see myself attracted to another NF for very long or most F types. It would seem too familiar.

Or maybe you're just a product of our society and you don't value feelings in men or at least the ones that are obvious. Just saying. Get out there and find yourself a TP like Pink.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Being a female F can make or break a relationship with another F. My ENFP sister is way less emotionally charged than me and loves INFJs (also xNTJs). She's got some wiggle room. Me, not so much. I won't say that I haven't been attracted to male INFPs on occasion because I have, but they're usually a very specific certain breed of INFP. If anyone used to watch "Divine Design" (you Canadians!), her painter Andrew was INFP and he did all sorts of bad things to my brain.

Male ENFJs may find dating another F easier because dating an F would make their own feelings freer to be expressed. I see this with my ENFJ friend Taco and his lovely INFP wife. Safety zone?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Being a female F can make or break a relationship with another F. My ENFP sister is way less emotionally charged than me and loves INFJs (also xNTJs).

This seems true of Fe women. As Fi-dom, I am not that emotionally demonstrative, yet, I am sensitive, so the softness of an F guy is complementary. Fe-dom women seem to do well with a Ti guy to ground them a bit.

Lookin4theBestNU

MBTI Type
ENFj
Enneagram
2w3
Chris1207 said:
Or maybe you're just a product of our society and you don't value feelings in men or at least the ones that are obvious. Just saying. Get out there and find yourself a TP
I found a TP type ages ago, got married, had babies etc. and it was a perfect fit for me. I'm pretty sure the point of the thread was to ask us what our preference of romantic types were so I voted and commented accordingly based on personal experience. I'm not quite sure where you would consider my answering of this thread part of a societal dislike of F men. Just wanted to throw that possibility out there eh?

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Male ENFJs may find dating another F easier because dating an F would make their own feelings freer to be expressed. I see this with my ENFJ friend Taco and his lovely INFP wife. Safety zone?

I agree with this :>

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This seems true of Fe women. As Fi-dom, I am not that emotionally demonstrative, yet, I am sensitive, so the softness of an F guy is complementary. Fe-dom women seem to do well with a Ti guy to ground them a bit.

This may sound silly, but we have a grey tabby cat named Bonhomie. He's very big and sweet, and a very polite quiet sort of gentleman. He's alert, and somewhat skittish in general, so you have to be gentle with him, on your best behavior. We typed him [this is the silly part, I guess] as an INFP. When I go outside, he waits patiently for me to come around to him, and I spend most of my time patting him compared to the other cats. He likes to go to our usual spot on the railing to meet me, and will chatter a bit when he sees me at the door. I've never had a cat prefer me to any of my family members. It's actually kinda obvious and funny. My mother says it's just my "vibe" he prefers and that he'll be all agitated until I come out and then he gets calm.

I know. Weird example. But what stuck out to me was the "but he gets calm with Pink". I do that too - certain types influence me that way without trying. Some jack me up, some make me settle down, like I naturally defer to them.

Something like a twitchy race horse with a pony next to it to keep it calm.

I agree with this :>

She really does anchor him. He can be super-charged.

The Grand Chameleon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Is it stereotypical for a male to be more pressured into being a romantic than a female? In popular media, it's always the guy who swoons. The girl sits back, sees the feathers, and decides if this peacock (no pun intended, haha) has all the right colors.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Along the lines of what Pink was speaking of - I find INFJs to be grounding. Grinding...Groundering...

You know what I mean.

Plus, NFs tend to be artsy so I like their style. :D

Other ENXPs can be very uplifting and make me feel "on" if that makes sense.

Nothing against INFPs - but...really? They're winning the poll??? I guess all the people who complain about INFPs in the "hate" thread haven't found this poll yet. :laugh:

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Since I'm someone that often wanders in and thinks something about the skewing of the polls based on population statistics, here's a fact for you all.

ENFJs are apparently the least common Intuiting type on this forum, and the only Intuiting type less common than any particular Sensing type (there are more ISTJs than ENFJs).

Okay, toodles.

:run:

The Grand Chameleon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Since I'm someone that often wanders in and thinks something about the skewing of the polls based on population statistics, here's a fact for you all.

ENFJs are apparently the least common Intuiting type on this forum, and the only Intuiting type less common than any particular Sensing type (there are more ISTJs than ENFJs).

Okay, toodles.

:run:

An INTP, at his best :yes:

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I suspect there are more ENFJ males voting vs females.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Everyone needs to stop qualifying the INFP win! Let us win, dammit!

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Nothing against INFPs - but...really? They're winning the poll??? I guess all the people who complain about INFPs in the "hate" thread haven't found this poll yet. :laugh:

Uh, that's the male ENFJs voting INFP and INFPs coming in and voting for themselves, lol.