• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJs: Favorite Romantic Type

Favorite Romantic Type

• ENTJ

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • INTJ

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • ENTP

• INTP

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • ENFJ

• ENFP

• INFJ

• INFP

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • ESFJ

• ESTJ

• ISFP

• ISTP

• ESFP

• ESTP

• Total voters

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Since I'm someone that often wanders in and thinks something about the skewing of the polls based on population statistics, here's a fact for you all.

ENFJs are apparently the least common Intuiting type on this forum, and the only Intuiting type less common than any particular Sensing type (there are more ISTJs than ENFJs).

Okay, toodles.

:run:

Thanks for that. I find that also..alot less ENFJ's than other types I've met...wonder why this is. What's even funnier is that sooo many people here say they have so many ENFJ's in their lives. I wish I could find them.

G

Glycerine

I have only met 3 or 4 other ENFJs. One of them was so ENFJ that it wasn't even funny. I am guessing Enneagram 2w3. Very friendly but highly private, charismatic, does volunteer work, values growth and development, flirty-friendly.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, I myself have wondered where all these so-called ENFJs are. I know of only two, whereas I know about 9 or 10 INFJs. What's up with that? Do I blame Canada for this?

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
Yes, I myself have wondered where all these so-called ENFJs are. I know of only two, whereas I know about 9 or 10 INFJs. What's up with that? Do I blame Canada for this?

You should. I know plenty of Canadian ENFJs.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Stop threatening me! lol

The Grand Chameleon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Thanks for that. I find that also..alot less ENFJ's than other types I've met...wonder why this is. What's even funnier is that sooo many people here say they have so many ENFJ's in their lives. I wish I could find them.

I've read elsewhere on another thread that an ENFJ goes unnoticed to another ENFJ. Either that, or there can only be one ENFJ per group, lest group dynamics be split in two. I don't know any other ENFJ IRL, and I am honestly hard-pressed to find one.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Re-run of Johnny Depp on Letterman. I could eat Johnny with a spoon.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
Male ENFJs may find dating another F easier because dating an F would make their own feelings freer to be expressed. I see this with my ENFJ friend Taco and his lovely INFP wife. Safety zone?

that was insightful. i think you might've called it.
although i wonder how Fi and Fe get along (especially when they're both primary!). i know i have trouble with Te primaries, they feel like people i need to override. i imagine a Fi/Fe relationship as rather dramatic and unsteady, and also as some kind of competition. ... ? but i also imagine that they are attracted to one anothers' emotional intensity. im only thinking this because the main thing i find attractive about the entj is how they're so impersonal and frank.
these semi-"ideal" relationships such as the infp/enfj and intp/entj are still bit of an enigma to me. i dont think they're unlikely, i just dont know much about the dynamic.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
that was insightful. i think you might've called it.
although i wonder how Fi and Fe get along (especially when they're both primary!). i know i have trouble with Te primaries, they feel like people i need to override. i imagine a Fi/Fe relationship as rather dramatic and unsteady, and also as some kind of competition. ... ?

I think that Fi/Fe is the best combo if two F types decided to date. They compliment each other, although there's a communication gap that needs to be bridged.

With two F doms, I think it would be important that they are both in tune with their shadow. Otherwise, you are going to have one partner forced to become the "T", which is particularly draining on an F-dom. Alternatively, if both are hardcore F it would likely work, as long as they can shoulder a few blows from reality now and then.

Neutralpov

yep

I've read elsewhere on another thread that an ENFJ goes unnoticed to another ENFJ. Either that, or there can only be one ENFJ per group, lest group dynamics be split in two. I don't know any other ENFJ IRL, and I am honestly hard-pressed to find one.

So facebook now has a myers briggs app and I sent it to friends. Turns out 4 friends from my past were ENFJ's and I had no idea. The funny thing is the three closest of the friends were serving in leadership positions in an organization. hahaha that explains a lot to me :)

One is a leader now with me currently in community work in south Austin.

Go figure!!!