• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Do ever go through periods of intense empathy?

SciVo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
But rhinosaur, INFPs are Fi first, and we're known for our empathy. My Fe is in the lower half of my cognitive processes.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
So empathy can come from Fi?

Hmm, interesting.

*Reads ISFP profile*

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No theories, but I relate very well. It can be exhausting. Sometimes I wish I could shut it off.

No way to put it better than that.

It's this tormenting thing. I see something horrible and I feel it going in, like a bullet in slow motion.

Yesterday I was really tired and fed up, so I went to walk but the presence of people around me was too much. Even just one person. I had to be alone to exorcise all the ghosts I'd picked up.