• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] What advice would you like to give the ENFJ in YOUR life? (or in your past)

sgman

MBTI Type
INFP
It seems to me that many of these criticisms apply to INFPs, too. That makes sense, since we are Fi-Ne, while ENFJs are Fe-Ni. So what ENFJs show the world, we process inside.

Anyway, I have some possible pointers, based largely on my experience with ENFJs. So don't be surprised if these have to do specifically with dealing with IxFPs:

- Don't write people off right away based on surface-level things, like appearance, or sociability. You never know who's going to be there for you when you're down.

- Those who aren't capable of showing emotion publicly aren't necessarily cold-hearted or selfish. (e.g. ISFPs, INFPs)

- Sometimes those who don't seem to need help are the ones who need it the most.

- A rejection has nothing to do with your value as a person, or even the value of your offer. :D

That's all I can think of right away. I hope I helped.

Afkan

Thank you for the input!

- Don't write people off right away based on surface-level things, like appearance, or sociability. You never know who's going to be there for you when you're down.

This just reminded me of an interesting question lurking in my brain:
MBTI type w/ Enneagram type-
The difference btwn an ENFJ 2 and an ENFJ 3.
My guess is that the ENFJ 2 would be less likely to right ppl off based on superficial stuff, more likely to look deeper into the individual.
That's my theory.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
God how good advice the ENFJ got now. If I were a jealous person I'd be jealous of them.

They're on their way to the world domination, but this thread hasn't helped the ENTJ one bit!

*goes on his way to scheme and plot*

Afkan

God how good advice the ENFJ got now. If I were a jealous person I'd be jealous of them.

They're on their way to the world domination, but this thread hasn't helped the ENTJ one bit!

*goes on his way to scheme and plot*
lol...make ur own then.
But I thought you were XXXX type, not ENTJ...so you'll havta call your thread "Give advice to the XXXX in YOUR life". That will be useful :)

Unique

When dealing with your opposite aka me

Don't bother blowing up emotionally, it won't make us open up

If you do want to make an ISTP listen to you, you need to speak softly, you guys are so loud and expressive in your tone which makes us nervous

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sales don't save you money if it rots/molds in your basement before it gets used.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
OMG my ENFJ LOVES sales and is so good at them she could almost turn it into a profession...

Afkan

Sales don't save you money if it rots/molds in your basement before it gets used.
You are seriously scaring me! :) You know ENFJs too well- at least i fit into this specification. Potatoes, on sale, basement, rotted. Its an all too frequent occurrence.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't even remember who I'm commenting on, but someone talked about ENFJs flirting about every girl in the room and then complaining about not being able to find the right one.

This is one particular behavior I don't understand myself. Anybody have any insight?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are seriously scaring me! :) You know ENFJs too well- at least i fit into this specification. Potatoes, on sale, basement, rotted. Its an all too frequent occurrence.

Twice I have recieved a flat of Mountain Dew cans that when I open them and take a drink it tastes like I'm drinking straight mold from my great aunt. It sucks because I know she means well by it, right down to trying to give me the things that she knows I like. It's still something myself and my father would like her to understand.

Afkan

Twice I have recieved a flat of Mountain Dew cans that when I open them and take a drink it tastes like I'm drinking straight mold from my great aunt. It sucks because I know she means well by it, right down to trying to give me the things that she knows I like. It's still something myself and my father would like her to understand.
Uh... k, happy to say I've never done that. I wonder what weird thing that translates into for my generation of ENFJs.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Uh... k, happy to say I've never done that. I wonder what weird thing that translates into for my generation of ENFJs.

Eh, it's just N spaceyness that keeps both her and I from checking the best before date first. The incidents have taught me to always check when it comes from her.

Afkan

Eh, it's just N spaceyness that keeps both her and I from checking the best before date first. The incidents have taught me to always check when it comes from her.
LOL... Thats rather funny!
Gotta love N spaciness.

Strawberrylover

MBTI Type
ENFP

DVDs. Because you can't stand the thought of your nephews and nieces growing up without Alf and Independence Day.

And if you nod to that, I'm going to seriously wonder if you're my ENFJ friend IRL.