• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] opinions on infps?

Juni

MBTI Type
INFx
*backs away slowly* Maybe all us INFPs are creepy and the chicks just know better how to hide it... :D

LOL. I don't think I hide it very well. :blush:

Hello kiddies...

...The word for the day is "stalker", can you say "stalker"?

:D

Yes I can. I know the word very well.

I have had people I love invite me out on dates. Odd dates... there were other people there and a judge. I had to sign papers with a bunch of words on them, and one of the words was stalker. I had this "court appointed attorney" thing that told me that it all meant I wasn't allowed to break into their houses and steal their toothbrushes anymore. I really dislike the word "stalker". Can we have a new word of the day?

For those that lack a sense of humor, I am kidding...

I like the word.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL. I don't think I hide it very well. :blush:

Yes I can. I know the word very well.

I have had people I love invite me out on dates. Odd dates... there were other people there and a judge. I had to sign papers with a bunch of words on them, and one of the words was stalker. I had this "court appointed attorney" thing that told me that it all meant I wasn't allowed to break into their houses and steal their toothbrushes anymore. I really dislike the word "stalker". Can we have a new word of the day?

For those that lack a sense of humor, I am kidding...

I like the word.

I like you already! :D

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thanks! :hi:

What color is your toothbrush? Wait, don't tell me. I want to be surprised when I sneak in.

Just be careful of my brother. He freaks out when there are females in his environment :doh:

Juni

MBTI Type
INFx
Just be careful of my brother. He freaks out when there are females in his environment :doh:

I always wear a ninja mask and a pink tutu when I take toothbrushes. I will spray on some of your Axe body spray while in the bathroom. He will think I am you. It is all good.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I always wear a ninja mask and a pink tutu when I take toothbrushes. I will spray on some of your Axe body spray while in the bathroom. He will think I am you. It is all good.

I haven't used that scent since he moved in. sorry...

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP

Holy Crap!

It's the real Tooth Fairy!!

Juni

MBTI Type
INFx

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
marmalade reminds me a lot of one of my enfp friends... she's awesome.

Juni

MBTI Type
INFx
No, no, I really need more tutu wearing psychos in my life. I'm an ENFP, after all. :hug:

... but do I get to keep the strap-on? I am starting to like it. I think it is going to be a regular part of my toothbrush stealing... er... Tooth Fairy uniform.

It will also add something to the usual "PFA" "stalker" "psychiatric evaluation strongly suggested" repertoire.

All the legal papers are starting to look the same and even the court room dialoge is getting boring:

Judge: Oh, you again?
Me: Yeah, sorry
Judge: Same story
Me: Yeah, the usual

But, with the strap-on...

Judge: Thought I told you I didn't want to see you in here again
Me: Yeah, sorry
Judge: Same story
Me: No! This time I was wearing a strap-on

It will make everything better.