• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] opinions on infps?

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
nothing wrong w/ infp guys, just don't be afraid to speak your mind more often to strangers

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
nothing wrong w/ infp guys, just don't be afraid to speak your mind more often to strangers
I wish my INFP friend could do this.

(If you are reading this, do that, you fucking lil' shit)

;)

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
:doh: Not the Enamel Recycling. I hope to become a doctor in that. You know if you get enough enamel you can make a palace out it to live in Fairyland?

That in mind:

Dear Mr. Biaxident, sir,

I apologize for using the word f*** in such a vulgar manner. I did not think about how you are a totally sensitive, cry baby, mama's boy and you can't handle words such as those.

It is my bad really. I should have kept in mind that you are a f***ing pussy and still suck your thumb. Perhaps one day, like when your balls drop, you and I can have an adult conversation about all of this and have a good laugh. Till then, I call only offer you my deeply felt sympathy for all the crying you did.

So very, very sorry for making your eyes all puffy and you needing to have your mama comfort you, read you a couple bed time stories, tuck you into bed with your rubber sheets "just in case", and have you snuggle up with that teddy bear.

Perhaps one day when you aren't such a pansy, you and I can be really great friends. Hell, I will buy you your first beer.

Sincerely,

Tooth Fairy

(disproving the INFP fluffy bunny ideas one post at a time)

Dear Ms. Juni,

I shall keep this short and sweet.

You have made the eyes, and ears, of every over-sensitive Feeler on the board burn. Such vicious and frequent use of fucking expletives, is fucking uncalled for. I'm sure they have burned through several boxes of Kleenex just thinking about it.

And your frivolous use of a strap-on has no doubt, caused many people to be butt-hurt. But hey, if you want to look like a pink elephant walking on it's front legs, more power to you.

If you stopped huffing glue and paint fumes, long enough to get your bearings, I might let you get me a beer and a shot.

Of course, that's assuming you've started sprouting grass on the playground, and have graduated past your first training bra.

Have a nice day.

Biaxident,

Supreme Grand Poo-bah, I.Y.S.I.A.S.A.I.W.R.O.Y.H.A.S.D.Y.N.

Washington Chapter.

P.S. The Dean of Enamel said that if you take BN101 in the evening next semester, you may graduate on time. Personally, I think the old bat has been drinking mouthwash between meals. I believe you would be better suited to Denture Fabrication. Less contact with the public.

Juni

MBTI Type
INFx
Dear Ms. Juni,

I shall keep this short and sweet.

You have made the eyes, and ears, of every over-sensitive Feeler on the board burn. Such vicious and frequent use of fucking expletives, is fucking uncalled for. I'm sure they have burned through several boxes of Kleenex just thinking about it.

And your frivolous use of a strap-on has no doubt, caused many people to be butt-hurt. But hey, if you want to look like a pink elephant walking on it's front legs, more power to you.

If you stopped huffing glue and paint fumes, long enough to get your bearings, I might let you get me a beer and a shot.

Of course, that's assuming you've started sprouting grass on the playground, and have graduated past your first training bra.

Have a nice day.

Biaxident,

Supreme Grand Poo-bah, I.Y.S.I.A.S.A.I.W.R.O.Y.H.A.S.D.Y.N.

Washington Chapter.

P.S. The Dean of Enamel said that if you take BN101 in the evening next semester, you may graduate on time. Personally, I think the old bat has been drinking mouthwash between meals. I believe you would be better suited to Denture Fabrication. Less contact with the public.

I bow before you, sir. :wubbie: