• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Why are there so many INFPs here...

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
How many ES types do you expect to spend a good portion of their time on the internet?

Tons! They're just not on personality type forums. But a ton of them use the internet all the time, especially now that everyone has it on their phones and or blackberries and stuff like that.

SurlyAdam

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm pretty sure that the INFPs here have a knack for wanting to understand themselves, so that would explain it. INFPs in general probably want to understand themselves. Personality typing/psychology is an easy way of doing that.

Very true... An INFP is on a lifelong search for the meaning of their life and understanding of who they are. MBTI has been EXTREMELY insightful for me in this respect.

The anonymity of a forum also allows for more open expression amongst strangers as well as the time to find exactly the right words to express a thought. I know I'm much clearer and expressive in writing than I am in spontaneous conversation.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm pretty sure that the INFPs here have a knack for wanting to understand themselves, sot hat would explain it. INFPs in general probably want to understand themselves. Personality typing/psychology is an easy way of doing that.

Speak for yourself, the number of years since I discovered personality I still don't understand myself any better than the day I was plucked into the world, go figure.

This self discovery binge is a load of plastered shenanigans thinly disguised as a social outlet for the intuitive sort and every sort that wants to learn about self discovery, though I tend to assume internet for introverte advantage.

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
:cry:....:hug: Woot
Back at ya Unique on the awesomeness.
I didn't know you were such a fan of us INFPs *is honored*
istp - infp hug. :hug:

I'm here as an INFP *for sure* cause unfortunately none of my friends or family love this kind of stuff.*
Like theory stuff and the non hands on stuff.

Love the metaphysical that engages my Ne I need it exercised or i'll be a sad and restless INFP bugging everyone by trying to recruit them into my Ne ness *usually at fail*.

Need to discuss these wonderful things with others and hear i can and vice versa :D.
So this is my saving grace and anyones close to me :devil:.
I would imagine other INFP's get me right? :hug:

oh my god, you're so ENFP it hurts :rolleyes:

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Because INFP's wanna take over this forum:devil:!

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
After INFP global chatter went down I think they immigrated here.

On a side note - INFPs are easy to understand. I don't know why. They have no functions similar to mine. Perhaps they are simply better at writing things down.

'All those years of awkward verbal miscommunication moments can be finally avenged by clearing writing things down' INFPs probably think.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
Wow! I had no idea that we were the equivalent of the Patagonian Trout or Australian Rabbit.

Perhaps an INFP-proof-fence?

Definitely strict measures should be taken to avoid Behavioural Sink! :newwink:

It should not be difficult. We INFP's are highly sensitive, thin-skinned dreamers who will likely bolt at the simplest measures taken to eradicate us (or at least 'thin our numbers'). Get creative err'body :D

:blowkiss:

B%20Heart%20Kill_zpss31yept2.jpg

B%20Knock%20Kill_zpszmaytne6.jpg

B%20Plunge_zpskbtupwpd.jpg

B%20Sunkillt_zpstapdqpol.jpg

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Wow! I had no idea that we were the equivalent of the Patagonian Trout or Australian Rabbit.

Perhaps an INFP-proof-fence?

Definitely strict measures should be taken to avoid Behavioural Sink! :newwink:

Just build a Really Great Wall and make the Sensors pay for it.

"Paid for by; Trump For President"

P.S. Hug a right winger today

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INxx types in general are heavily populated on the internet. Nobody irl likes us.
;p

Kho

please let prayer be true
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx
OMG I was wondering the same thing XD why are there so many INFP's ... disproportionately many more than in the real world ... on MBTI forums XD

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
INFx are probably the most drawn to personality forums. Ni is about heavy introspection while Fi seeks to learn more about self value (right?). Forums offer a filter or 'safe space' to express oneself without having to be directly interacting in a social setting. It's like getting the desired socialization without the social stigma.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I think INxx types may be more inclined to typology than others. But also, it must be mentioned that I think a very large number of those INxx types may be mistyped.