• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] "losers" in this society? what/who are they?

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
If you constantly pine away for things and have no motivation to even try and achieve them, your quality of life will suffer for it. If you are content the way things are, who is to say that your way of living is failing?

Agreed. There's only one way of life, and that's your own. - The Levellers ...

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
"there's only one way, there's only one way to rock!"

:rock:

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I never thought that the things said in the OP would relate to being a "loser." But then I guess it depends on what you personally think of as being a loser.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
It's a matter of perspective and the imbalance of the world caused a dominant or popular perspective to what has value, if you have alot of what is considered valuable then you are viewed as a successful person by those who share that perspective. But the material is not of as of much importance to the few who have different perspectives on what has value.

Julie1962

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
To me ... losers are people who make people in their families miserable by their self destructive or abusive behaviors. They may be a corporate executive or a sanitation worker; if they don't know how to treat their family respectfully, they are "LOSERS".

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I kinda tend to think people who are seriously unhappy and don't do a THING to change thier life's are losers.
I need to clarify this statement, if you are depressed, it can be hard, but small steps lead to bigger steps....but I really don't mean depressed people.
I once knew a women, who would get drunk every day of the week, moan and bitch about how terrible her life was, and how lonely she was, but never lifted a finger to change all of it, and before anyone says how insensitive I am for that comment, I did try to help, but she was using me as a emotional crutch. God knows other people tried too. She just kept harping on about her glory days when she owned a business and had a boyfriend twenty years ago. I wanted to slap her and say just get on with it! Build a new life. I hope I never get like that.