• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFPs and Catlovin

INFPs, how do you feel about cats?

• Total voters

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
How are you defining "bad cats"?

Vicious. Anti-social. Clawing people. Biting constantly. The evil stereotype of which you speak.

Poison is far quicker than death-by-slow-torment, and all the traps I've ever used are instantaneous.

Apparently you've never seen a glue trap. :huh:

My mom's mouse problem increased when my cats and me moved out. I'm just saying.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Maybe INFP's just manage to get awesome cats.. my INFP friend has the sweetest cat ever. :D
She likes to be petted and doesn't get snippy.
I've seen cats which were more temperamental though..
I have a lot of friends who own cats.

Maybe INFPs are just better cat owners. ;)

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
ALL the INFPs I know I own cats (two or more). They are both lovely kitty parents.

Actually, one is an INFJ, now that I come to think about it.

Alchemiss

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Yes, I agree with that.
I just disagreed with the notion that all cats are "introverts", while dogs are in-your-face "extroverts". In my statement, I meant that specific breed of which I posted a picture and perhaps other breeds with similar temperament. I could have worded or explained it better.

Good point on the differences in breed and temperament. Still, my experience with most dogs is that they thrive on being out in the world and interacting with others whereas the cats I've known want human company *sometimes* (and other cats' company much less) but also crave alone time. I'm not attached to being "right" about it, though. It just amuses me to consider the possibility.

ReadingRainbows

Cat Wench
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have a cat! Though I love her very very much, I dont Identify with her. I identify with Bunny Rabbits!

but I'm not an INFP ;)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I kind of identify with cats, and the rabbits that run around the city constantly make me feel hungry...