• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP interests

matilda

Past obsessions:
Bob Dylan
the hippie counterculture
Beat (Kerouac, Ginsberg)

I am currently in need of something newwww. Would ya share some of yours? :smile:

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
All things soccer, all things football, all things hockey, all things baseball, playing all kinds of sports, a lot of things basketball, playing bass guitar, singing, playing guitar, jamming with the band, spending way too much time reading MBTI stuff, dancing, listening to music, reading psychology books, reading newspapers, hitting on girls, flirting with girls, running, chatting with my INFJ workmate about everything an NF likes to talk about (culture, conspiracy, politics, social topics, society, cities, travel), concerts, swimming, hiking, camping, canoeing, fishing, learning a language or two, wanting to kill all languages in frustration, learning a language is hard...

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Traveling, culture, History, anthropology, psychology, MUSIC, spirituality, transcendence, religions, Native American culture, astrology, astronomy, Aliens, Bigfoot, Conspiracy Theories, GIRLS, novels, Pirates, Norse Mythology, humor, acting, Jazz, being attracted to female INFJs, riding my bike, hiking, being outdoors, animals, exploring, adventuring, running away, joining the circus, swimming in lakes, jumping off of things, Jim Morrison, the internet, Harry Potter, Killing baby Seals, Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris' dog, Chuck Norris' dog's chew toy, fishing, clamming, being lazy, trying new things, cooking, being a lumber jack, ghost busting, stealing jewelry from stores in black masks, jumping out of little kid's closets, spraying the ground with dew every night, Making it Rain, being awesome at everything, lounging around and shooting the breeze with ISTJs, flirting with ESFPs, making ISFPs and ISFJs feel uncomfortable, pissing off ENTJs, arguing with INTJs, chilling with INTPs, admiring INFPs, being intensively drawn and attracted to INFJs, rolling my eyes at ESFJs, picking up hot babes down at the club, showing off my guns, showing off my REAL guns, selling tickets to my gun show, taking pictures, walking, running, soccer, football, using my intuition to create elaborate 'interests' lists and then laughing about it..

that was fun :)

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I'm interested to know about everything.
Almost at least. :D

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Holy Crap, look at the time!

I've got so many interests, I can't keep up with them all! I'm interested in getting interested in new things, and reviving interest in old things? Outside of that, I don't feel like typing for the next two hours.

lamp

I generated responses to this thread while showering. Little did I know, there are two fitting threads for my responses! So which did I have in mind, in the shower?

Anyways, here is what I posted in the NF hobby thread. I will be back to revise, as I am sleepy . . .

Bicycles, especially downhill mountain biking
Video games and other visual art, especially surreal black and white environments or atmospheres (perhaps these awaken Fi)
Beer, especially imperial russian stouts
mbti

forums related to all of the above

lesser hobbies and interests:
dinosaurs, unstoppable forces, science fiction, B&W film photography, philosophy and logic, recalling dreams