• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What are your hobbies, "F-ers"?

The Grand Chameleon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Tell me Feelers, what do you enjoy doing for leisure? I wonder, are there similarities between the types? Let's convene and find out!

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Forums, books, chatting up random strangers, eating candy.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Internet, music, video gaming, reading, socializing.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
martial arts, outdoorsy stuff, reading, jogging, yoga, watching interesting tv, playing video games for reasonable periods of time, watching movies, hanging out with friends, playing with dogs

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Internet, books, movies, tv shows, video games, music, art, writing, drawing, taking walks.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
* Study just about everything I find interesting: people, cats, herbs, folklore, horses, divination, gemstones,...

* Indulge in experiences that will allow me to see a myriad of emotions: talking to new people, bantering, themeparks, dancing, working with horses, spending time in nature, reading fantasy books, spending time with friends playing fantasy games, etc

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
research/study (vaccinations, food, health, herbs, gardening, allergies, child psychology, childhood development, birth, other cultures, history), books, writing, raw "cooking" and foreign food, gardening, friends, parenting, exploring the bizarre, religion, photography, recycled crafts and sewing (etsy), geocaching, hiking, fitness, decor....

I'm such a dabbler.:blush:

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
internet, music, reading, eating, kick boxing (it helps me release anger), nature walks, i occasionally get obsessed with a tv show every now and then, Texas Holdem Tournaments, video games (especially RPGs), puzzles (of any kind, because they calm me down. I especially love crossword puzzles, sudoku and anagrams), Studying pretty much anything that interests me.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Learning new things and researching topics, tv, vidja games, movies :)heart: movies), archery now, exercising (I'm getting better about it!), hanging out, DnD, drawing, writing, dancing, star gazing, lounging, nature trail walking, scrapbooking, organizing, scheduling, budgeting (I really do like those two..), reading books, reading comic books, reading manga, internet stuff, reading magazines, people watching, window shopping, cooking... I'm sure I could go on. :)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
forums, video games, SCA, astronomy,

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Music, video games, movies, reading, driving, people, history, mythology etc...

Wiley45

MBTI Type
INFP
Reading, hiking, camping, gardening, roaming around farmers' markets, antique stores and bookstores, playing and singing music, writing, making jewelry (if I actually finish it - I have about eight half finished projects sitting around at home), cooking (if I'm in the right mood), various useless stuff on the Internet. I used to love running, but I injured my knee, so now I'm stuck with a bike.

I always have little obsessions that change every couple of weeks or months, so I'm usually studying up on whatever subject catches my fancy. Lately I've also been spending a lot of time searching for old and odd looking bookends and letter openers. No real reason, except that I can. :)

staytuned7

-Learning (anything that interests me: science, history, people/psychology, languages, etc.)
-Reading (books are friends, teachers...lovers :wubbie:)
-Running (mmm...endorphines)
-Talking and laughing (and generally having fun) with close friends
-Knitting and Sewing (I love being able to say "I created that" to myself when a project's done)
-Writing (creative outlet, imagination machine)
-Thinking (mulling things over, drawing conclusions, figuring people out, making plans...I could sit and do this for hours :laugh:)

You know...quiet "I" stuff. :p

statuesquechica

MBTI Type
INFj
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Reading and learning about: science, economics and how related to social justice, psychology, political systems (rise and decline), other cultures. Trying to learn how to sew, taking hikes, enjoying outdoors, drinking in a dark bar pondering life.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Besides posting & looking up random stuff online, I like to:

-Read books and magazines (mostly literary fiction, music/fashion, and religious), which means I visit libraries & bookstores often
-Listen to music and go to concerts (esp. small club shows)
-Occasionally draw & design (stuff that isn't boring/work related).
-Take walks in places with interesting scenery
-Take pilates/yoga & spin classes at the gym
-Go out to eat, especially trying different foods
-Sleep
-Watch classic movies or TV shows about travel/design/food
-Church related stuff (volunteering, etc)
-Go to museums (esp. art)
-Shop for clothes/books/music, online & offline
-Get mani/pedis and girly stuff like that
-Write bad poetry
-Swim in a pool or go to the beach
-Cook (if I am in the mood to)
-Cuddle my kitties
-Think

lamp

Bicycles, especially downhill mountain biking
Video games and other visual art, especially surreal black and white environments or atmospheres (perhaps these awaken Fi)
Beer, especially imperial russian stouts
mbti

forums related to all of the above

lesser hobbies and interests:
dinosaurs, unstoppable forces, science fiction, B&W film photography, philosophy and logic, recalling dreams