• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJ's: Not Manipulative.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
awwww, you've genuinely moved me... :hug:

But I am 100% real, so we can totally make this happen. And we have to comb our collective male databases anyway, so a reason to meet? hahahaha...

We're too far apart at the moment. Some day, my friend, some day...

This thread kind of turned me on :yes:

:laugh:

INFJs and ENTPs in the same vicinity tends to have that fact on people.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
INFJs and ENTPs in the same vicinity tends to have that fact on people.

Yeah, wth is that about anyway? You little buggers make me feel all funny inside. And throw in an INTP watching? Damn...

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Awwww don't start feeling bad, Synarch. I'm sorry. :hug:

Stay away. I don't need your hugs.

polar-bear-funny-dog-death-hug.jpg

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, wth is that about anyway? You little buggers make me feel all funny inside. And throw in an INTP watching? Damn...

It's the INFJ fairy dust.

And the feeling is mutual (for some of you guys, at least). I just tend to be a bit uneasy around most ENTPs irl when it comes to romantic relationships because they take a while to settle down, if ever.

And we sure can derail a thread. Amazing.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
^Oh gawd, winning by losing! Give that back!

The martyr wins the spiritual war by losing all.

It's the INFJ fairy dust.

And the feeling is mutual (for some of you guys, at least). I just tend to be a bit uneasy around most ENTPs irl when it comes to romantic relationships because they take a while to settle down, if ever.

And we sure can derail a thread. Amazing.

We don't settle down. We get burned and stop jiggling door handles.