• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Is the INFJ type disputed?

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I hear what you're saying, Sarcasticus. I go out a lot...but when I get home (unless I'm uncharacteristically bored), I breathe a sigh of relief. :p I tend to go out to collect bits of "interesting", then come back home (or somewhere quiet) to chew on it. :p

I only go out if I need to get something, work, restaurant/fastfood/coffehouse, or friends make me do stuff. If I can talk to a Swede or Finn or anyone in the world that has internet, through the internet, how is Small Town USA that interesting in comparison? My town really doesn't have anything to do.

Permabanned
This is actually my government's training ground for acting human. I am actually an alien from another solar system, but you wont believe me. You are but a human.

So I guess you resembling a famous writer/singer/actor is just pure coincidence, eh? :biggrin:

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
An ENTP introduced me to MBTI and strongly believes in it.

So much for that theory...

amelie

MBTI Type
XNFJ
Really? I go out all the time.

Me, too. I think how much you enjoy being out and in the company of others may depend on a number of factors - including how "I" your "I" is - mine is the middle toward E, so that I'm almost an ENFJ. Plus, INFJ's seem to crave interpersonal interaction more than most introverted types...

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
So I guess you resembling a famous writer/singer/actor is just pure coincidence, eh? :biggrin:

I suppose, but I wont complain. The masses are easily herded if you're an actor. The logic there confounds me though, why would people want to be someone who isn't who they are 90% of the time you see them? That is just asking to be conned.

:D

Me, too. I think how much you enjoy being out and in the company of others may depend on a number of factors - including how "I" your "I" is - mine is the middle toward E, so that I'm almost an ENFJ. Plus, INFJ's seem to crave interpersonal interaction more than most introverted types...

For me, it depends on the person and what type of interaction it is. I talk to my INTP friend on the phone a lot (Not ALL INFJs hate phones), though I suppose by 'going out' you mean going outside of the home and interacting with people... I guess I don't do that often at all. I DO, however, have friends online I socialize with almost daily. I do text some too. I stay connected. Just not face to face most of the time :D