• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Blog Title?

LindseyLadybug

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm thinking of starting a private blog but I'm not sure what to title it. :huh: (...or if it would be even the least bit interesting.)

Any ideas? I need something kind of original. I asked some friends to describe me to help me come up with something. And at the risk of sounding extremely conceited :blush:, here is a list of what they said:
"wanderer", "restless", "dreamy", "honest", "seeking", "healer", "courageous", "joyful", "humorous", "friendly", "idealistic", "passionate", "strong faith", "loyal", "good listener"...

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
I was just thinking "Ladybugs in my blog!" :D

BTW :hi: Nice to meet you; since, I haven't seen you around. My name's Sara.. I feel like such a :nerd: with introductions. :happy2:

LindseyLadybug

MBTI Type
INFJ
I was just thinking "Ladybugs in my blog!" :D

BTW :hi: Nice to meet you; since, I haven't seen you around. My name's Sara.. I feel like such a :nerd: with introductions. :happy2:

Haha! That's cute! But I was looking for something a little more deep/thought-provoking. You know how us INFJs are. ;) Oh no! Ladybug invasion!!!! lol

It's nice to meet you too, Sarah! :hi: Well, if you're a nerd with introductions, you're in good company! :nerd: One of my best friends is an ISFJ.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
A few ideas...

1. Ladybugs in Oz

2. Wizard seeker

3. Recoloring perspectives

Any of those sound good?

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Oooh that sounds lovely that your best friend is an ISFJ, my mom is INFJ and we get along great as long as I try not to pry out details from her, maybe you can explain this difference in communication and if you face this with your ISFJ friend. Oh and my boss last year is INFJ, we got along great, of course I didn't try to pry out information from him. LOL

Hmm many something poetic like.. Ponderings over the rainbow. Ok that might not work.

Did you know they were wanting to keep that song out of the original movie thinking it was too slow or not important to the overall theme of the movie? I can't imagine The Wizard of Oz without that musical masterpiece..

Hmm, ok.. How about "Masterpiece puzzle!" Tada!

LindseyLadybug

MBTI Type
INFJ
Athenian200--Ooh! Number 3 has multiple meanings! I like it! Let me see what/if other people suggest...but that's definitely a possibility.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Athenian is a sweetie and usually has vivid understandings.

Owl

desert pelican
MBTI Type
INTP
1) Ladybug's ladder

2) I have to feed the cats. No reallly, I have to feed my cats. I might be back to make more suggestions.

LindseyLadybug

MBTI Type
INFJ
Yes, but unfortunately she moved to Colorado back in 2004. :cry: We still e-mail though. Hmm...my friend is about 15 years older than I am. I guess you could say she's more like a mentor. She doesn't really pry for details though. She's very private and careful about whether she hurts someone's feelings (even though she can be sarcastic...which I love). Overall, she lets me volunteer really personal info. LOL about your boss! Why not?!

Well, I do like the ponderings and the puzzle parts of your suggestions. I know, picky picky. lol :blush:

Yes, I think I remember hearing that in the special features part of the DVD. I was like, "EXCUSE ME?!" Did you hear that they were originally going to cast Shirley Temple as Dorothy. I like Shirley but there's no way she could've brought as much emotional depth to the part.

LindseyLadybug

MBTI Type
INFJ
1) Ladybug's ladder

2) I have to feed the cats. No reallly, I have to feed my cats. I might be back to make more suggestions.

Well, I don't like climbing ladders...hehe

Haha! When I read number two I was thinking, "Seriously. Story of my life." but then I realized it wasn't legit.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Woah Colorado, I am from Colorado.. Hello best friend I am back. hehehe Really though Colorado is a very lovely place I might be biased, if it means anything I was born in California.. That could explain my quirkiness. :D

Shirley Temple I'm trying to imagine "Somewhere over the Rainbow" along the lines of "Goodship Lollipop". It just seemed like destiny in play during Garland's life. It must work like that for all of us, but geez it's hard for me to see which way destiny is trying to take me.

My boss, well we could really get into some great conversations. But at the same time, he would have wild outbursts -screaming rages- that were totally shocking. I can't remember ever seeing my mom in an uncontrollable screaming fit. My dad on the other hand. Well I wanted to run and hide. Once I tried to think of it as a Mental Illness. I seemed to be able to distance myself emotionally from those outbursts. Not that they were ever directed at me. I have to tell you one thing. I think the guy is a genius. His writing skills are surperb and he holds two degrees, one in engineering and the other in international relations. Students struggled and dropped out of his classes like flies after bug spray was sprayed. I think in the whole year only one student received an A in his class and quite a few fought to change courses. I for one would love to have his intellectual ability.

My mom also has her intellectual ability in calculus. She loves those abstract mathematical equations. Me I tend to love people and human interactions more. :laugh:

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
How about "Mystikal Wanderings" or "Wistfully Thinking"?

Since you might want to look back on your posts or chart your course.

LindseyLadybug

MBTI Type
INFJ
Colorado is lovely! I went up to visit her once and I liked it. Hey, quirkiness will be allowed in my blog.

Yes, I think it was her destiny as well. Yeah, you and me both...Has anyone seen my destiny?

Wow, your boss sounds like quite a character! As does your dad. I myself have never had screaming rages so I'm surprised your boss did. And I am horrible at any kind of math so I'm surprised your mom is so skilled at it. But hey, I'm not exactly the poster child for INFJs. I prefer human interactions as well.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
What About
"The Ladybug: Delicate, Polite, But Someone Not To Be Taken Advantage Of: :devil:"?

rainoneventide

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Woah, I just created a new blog yesterday--it took me like, a week to figure out a name for it. I think blogs with specific subjects need titles that pertain to them in some way, but if it's a personal blog... go crazy. :)

My title is a chapter of a book that's really meaningful to me, even if it sounds completely random, lol. Maybe you could do that?