• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Blog Title?

LindseyLadybug

MBTI Type
INFJ
Woah, I just created a new blog yesterday--it took me like, a week to figure out a name for it. I think blogs with specific subjects need titles that pertain to them in some way, but if it's a personal blog... go crazy. :)

My title is a chapter of a book that's really meaningful to me, even if it sounds completely random, lol. Maybe you could do that?

Good idea...now I have to think.

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Woah, I just created a new blog yesterday--it took me like, a week to figure out a name for it. I think blogs with specific subjects need titles that pertain to them in some way, but if it's a personal blog... go crazy. :)

My title is a chapter of a book that's really meaningful to me, even if it sounds completely random, lol. Maybe you could do that?

What did you end up titling it? What a weird word titling title-ling. :laugh:

rainoneventide

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
What did you end up titling it? What a weird word titling title-ling. :laugh:
Barrels Out of Bond
..:blush:
It's from The Hobbit, when Bilbo saves all his dwarf friends from elves by stuffing them in barrels and dumping them into a stream that floats them away...

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
He is showing you some Peguy type of affection. A real rarity almost diamond-like. :newwink:

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
For some strange reason I can see me and you tearing up the threads.. :devil:

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Wandering Lady Lust (play on passion and wanderlust)
Traveler's Rest
Truth Seeker's Repose
Daydream Central
The Traveling Ms. Fantasia

Will be back with more....

LindseyLadybug

MBTI Type
INFJ
Okay everyone, I have decided! "Wistfully Recoloring Perspectives" Thanks for all your suggestions! You guys are awesome! :D You're all invited to think deep thoughts over at my blog!

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
Sounds fantastic!

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Okay everyone, I have decided! "Wistfully Recoloring Perspectives" Thanks for all your suggestions! You guys are awesome! :D You're all invited to think deep thoughts over at my blog!

I'm glad you liked mine. :blush: That was a good word to add.

Thanks for the invitation, I'll be there if I can find it. :yes:

LindseyLadybug

MBTI Type
INFJ
Yeah, I had to start over in order for it to be private. I posted a private one. Not really sure how this all works. But I think I set it to where all the people on my contact list can view/comment. So, add me as a friend I guess...if you want. :)

vince

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w
"wanderer", "restless", "dreamy", "honest", "seeking", "healer", "courageous", "joyful", "humorous", "friendly", "idealistic", "passionate", "strong faith", "loyal", "good listener"...

Surprise surprise :cheese:

Have fun with your blog. I'm always thinking about starting one myself, but I lack the diligence to go through with. I'm like a writer who never writes.