• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] When an INFJ is past the point of caring...

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Mode of extreme irritability. Unless you want your head chewed off, back off. Do not attempt to talk to me, especially not small talk. The first warning is the cold shoulder, then I get progressively more nasty. Verbally of course, I'm not emotional at that stage. No flying projectiles either. :alttongue:

Dear jeebus, I relate to this with my brother. I love him, yes, but he doesnt have much idea what 'personal space' is. With anyone. When I'm doing my thing he'll try small talk, then I bite back: "Do you HAVE to know?" I have a feeling that he's an ESJ of some kind.

With other people I give them the: "You are dead to me" blank stare. Or I punch them and get suspended from school that day. It's happened a few times.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Dear jeebus, I relate to this with my brother. I love him, yes, but he doesnt have much idea what 'personal space' is. With anyone. When I'm doing my thing he'll try small talk, then I bite back: "Do you HAVE to know?" I have a feeling that he's an ESJ of some kind.

:yes: Sounds exactly like my relationship with my brother. He's ESFJ. Somehow his idea as to what constitutions personal space, privacy or even personal property doesn't align with mine. And my mother couldn't understand why the two of us bickered so much... :doh: